Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Game Console Bundle $349.99 1saleaday

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 aeroforce325

aeroforce325

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:48 AM

Like last time I posted I have again checked www.1saleaday.com, and found something that may be worthwhile for a few people. Anyways 1saleaday has a deal for a Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Star Wars Limited Edition Game Console w/ R2-D2 Console & C-3PO Controller priced at $349.99 with free shipping.

Condition: New
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer: Microsoft
Model: XBOX-STAR

Package Includes:
Kinect Star Wars Game, R2-D2-Themed Xbox 360, White Kinect Sensor, C3PO-Themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, 320GB Hard Drive, Xbox 360 Wired Headset, Kinect Adventures Game

According to the site the msrp for this bundle is $499.99 so you essentially save $150. This item is sitting on the flash sale section of their site which requires you to have an account to the site to access and see it. They also have a few other video gaming deals for Wii which I'll list below. These all have free shipping as well.

Wii gaming deals (all in flash sale section also):

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ LED Backlight & Rubberized Grip in Black - $7.99

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ Motion Plus Technology & Wireless Nunchuk Combo Pack - $14.99

Memorex Wii Wireless Nunchuk Controller w/ Rechargeable Battery & Rubber Grip - Pink, Black, Blue or B&W - $5.99

Memorex Wii Remote Controller Plus w/ Motion Plus Technology & Rubber Grip - Blue, Black or Pink - $9.99

Memorex Wii Premium Starter Kit w/ Wireless Induction Charger, 2 Rechargeable Batteries & Wireless Sensor Bar - $9.99

Memorex Quad Controller Charging Kit For Wii with 4 Rechargeable Battery Packs - Choice of Black or White - $7.99

PS3 gaming deal:
Gioteck-VGA 4 Essential PS3 Peripherals with Bluetooth Headset, Triggers, HDMI Cable & 4 Port USB Hub - $19.99

Edited by aeroforce325, 17 May 2012 - 03:57 PM.

#2 irc_email

irc_email

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:16 PM

All I see is some stupid exercise equipment...

#3 rasengan13

rasengan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

All I see is some stupid exercise equipment...

It's under the flash tab at the top. Though to view I believe you need to register for an account, which is free. It's a good deal on the xbox plus the Wii and PS3 accessories too. No games unfortunately.

#4 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

You have to sign up and log-in before you can even see the page.
Posted Image

#5 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

According to the site the msrp for this bundle is $499.99 so you essentially save $150. This item is sitting on the flash sale section of their site which requires you to have an account to the site to access and see it.

MSRP on this bundle is actually $399. So you save $50, assuming there's no shipping charge. Is this place actually reputable? Anyone have any experience with it?

#6 h2dk

h2dk

no time for games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

MSRP on this bundle is actually $399. So you save $50, assuming there's no shipping charge. Is this place actually reputable? Anyone have any experience with it?

Yes, I have ordered several things from them (they have a sister site bens outlet and also have a storefront on ebay). Recently picked up some Ubisoft Battle Tag sets from them.

Change is fucking good - but folding money is better.

#7 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

So Ubisoft actually came out with that laser tag thing they promoted at E3 a year or two ago? I always wondered what became of that.

#8 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Anyone know any stats on what kind of number of these things were produced? I don't need another 360 but the Star wars fan in me wants to own this. It's a lot of money though and I was hoping for a price drop to 300 or less before biting.

#9 shadow17x

shadow17x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

I say wait. This will no doubt drop at least another $50 before the end of the year and I don't see people rushing out to buy these. Many of the Best Buys and Targets in the area still have tons of these on display. Hoping to see a $275-$300 from New Egg before the end of the year on these just like the COD/GOW versions that happened earlier this year.

#10 h2dk

h2dk

no time for games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

So Ubisoft actually came out with that laser tag thing they promoted at E3 a year or two ago? I always wondered what became of that.

Barely, they only released them at Toys R Us in Texas, a few stores in Canada and on their online site. They then proceeded to discontinue them less than a year after the release. 1saleaday must have gotten all of Toys R Us stock (or the remainder from Ubisoft) as they are the only "retailer" still selling them, via 1saleaday.com, their ebay storefront and buy.com.

I now have ten guns/vests and the kids are having a ton of fun with them.

Change is fucking good - but folding money is better.

#11 aeroforce325

aeroforce325

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

bump