Photo
- - - - -

3rd Party Fulfilled by Amazon: Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway Limited Ed. (PC) $5.76

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

Amazon Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway Limited Edition (PC) $5-$6
3rd Party Vendors Jimmy's online stuff or Hot 2 Trot
http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B001CEBU70

Limited Edition Bonus Items:

Authentic 6" fully articulated Sgt. Matt Baker collectable action figure with 13 accessories.
Brothers in Arms Comic Book - The entire first issue (with bonus content).
The Operation Market Garden poster map.

#2 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

Great catch. I've been eyeing the 360 limited edition for a while but at $5 and prime-eligible this is a no brainer.

#3 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

My local GameStop has the Xbox one for $19.99

#4 kit352

kit352

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

I still think this of one of the best ww2 shooters and one of the best stories in a game series ever. If i didnt already have it id be all over this.

#5 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

This game was amazing! I'm a huge Band of Brothers fan and this is the next best thing. Definitely worth it at this price if it has stood the test of time.

#6 GBKeroberos

GBKeroberos

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:20 PM

If you're picky about condition, I would advise you to ask the seller to ship in a box (though you might get charged).

I got one about two months ago for the same price and it was shipped in a manila envelope with zero padding. The box was crushed/dented all over, and it's paper so there's not much you can do about it.
R.I.P. Captain Jack 1962-2005

#7 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

I had this on Xbox. Figure is OK. Game has its moments, but is overall pretty janky and annoying. I still prefer any of the CoD games.

#8 gundie

gundie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

Received mine today. Outer sleeve is slightly worn, but everything inside is sealed and in great shape. Great deal for around $6 shipped.