Refurbished PS3 $179.99 1 Day Sale at Fry's Electronics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 8bitlover

8bitlover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

Wasn't listed in the weekly Fry's thread and figured if it's only 1 day should have a separate thread. It's the 160G slim refurbished model. It's valid only today Monday May 28th. If you don't have a PS3 or a Blu-Ray player then this is a heck of a deal.

Edited by 8bitlover, 28 May 2012 - 05:18 PM.
added slim to the post.

#2 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

I'm assuming this sale is for the Slim model, is it available online or in-store only?

AnQAzfm.png

#3 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

I wouldn't buy refurbished anything

#4 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Does it come with a controller? can i buy a warranty too? (with sony)

Edited by aleraiders, 28 May 2012 - 11:18 PM.

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#5 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:20 PM

just picked one up....anyone know how i can purchase an extended warranty??? fry's doesnt offer one but can i get one threw sony?? (PS store)

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#6 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

I wouldn't buy refurbished anything

I've bought some refurbished iPods from Apple in the past with pretty good luck. But after sending my 360 to MS and PS3 to Sony to get refurbs that ended up breaking pretty quickly, I agree with you.

#7 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:46 AM

I have a refurbished 360 from the microsoft repair center that is working better than the one I bought straight out of the box, however I have the MW3 one which is a fairly new console, and I had it serviced a couple months ago so there was no way they were going to send me an old unit like if you sent in an original 360. So there was only a couple months inbetween when I bought the console from the box and from when I got it repaired, so they likely got to the problem the refurbished console that I got was having, then fixed it and now its all good. Or for all I know they could have sent out a brand new MW3 console to me, I really don't know what I have.