- - - - -

[DEAD] Turtle Beach X12 and P11 $19.99 BB with Gamers Club RZ [Now $34.99]

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

Sorry of this is repost!

The X12's and P11's are on sale for $44.99 this week and if you are a Gamers Club RZ (Free to join) member you can score $25 off the sale price making them just $19.99!

This is a steal!

X12's http://www.bestbuy.c...Force X12 Gamin g+Headset+for+Xbox+3 60/3302112.p?id=1218394 225104&skuId=3302112 &st=x12&cp=1&lp=1

P11's - http://www.bestbuy.c...Force P11 Ampli fied+Stereo+Gaming+H eadset+for+PlayStati on+3/2137159.p?id=1218310 760165&skuId=2137159 &st=p11&cp=1&lp=1

Deal is dead. They can however still be picked up for $34.99.

Edited by WV Matsui, 30 May 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#2 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

Not sure why your links aren't...linking. Let's see if these work:

Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3

Thanks for the heads up btw, WV Matsui.

Here's the text from the RZ site btw:

$25 off Select Turtle Beach Gaming Headsets
Get the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360 or Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PS3 for just $34.99 (reg. price $59.99). In store only.
Offer expires: 06/09/2012
Providing excellent game sound, crystal-clear communication and comfortable wear, Ear Force gaming headsets let you fall in love with the gaming experience all over again.

Through June 9, and only as a Reward Zone Gamers Club member, save $25 on each of these state-of-the-art headsets for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Offer available at Best Buy® stores only.

To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone Gamers Club member number at purchase.

#3 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

is there a coupon in the magazine?

#4 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

is there a coupon in the magazine?

You can get the deal just by scanning your Gamers Club RZ card.

Or print the coupon from your RZ account. It works both ways.

-------

Thanks for help with the links and text!

#5 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

I will most likely pick up a 2nd pair at that price just in case.
Posted Image

#6 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:13 PM

Apparently the PS3 ones stain your clothes O_o? Wat? (Something about the coating rubbing off?)

Either way, i might grab a set. I hate using Bluetooth headsets for chatting
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

ok cool.... looking to get a pair for my lady. I got these for 30 when TRu had em on sale during winter.

#8 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

Anyone have a review on these headsets? Good quality? Comfortable? I've been thinking about getting a 360 headset...
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#9 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

Wonder if this will also apply in store:

"Free Rocketfish™ Stand with Turtle Beach Headset

Keep your headset at the ready with this durable headset stand. Its sleek design and cable organizer helps you keep your gaming center clean so you're ready to take on your next adventure.

Add a qualifying Turtle Beach gaming headset to your cart and the free Rocketfish™ headset stand will be added automatically."

#10 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

Well... looks like the spending freeze is over.
Posted Image

#11 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

Wonder if this will also apply in store:

"Free Rocketfish™ Stand with Turtle Beach Headset

Keep your headset at the ready with this durable headset stand. Its sleek design and cable organizer helps you keep your gaming center clean so you're ready to take on your next adventure.

Add a qualifying Turtle Beach gaming headset to your cart and the free Rocketfish™ headset stand will be added automatically."

Don't think it will because they only be able to apply one promo. Worth a shot though.

#12 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

Ugh, I just got back from BB to pick up AC:R with the @Gamer coupon and didn't even think about this offer - they even had them on display in the main aisle with the Rocketfish stands right next to the headsets. Looks I will be going back there again this week.

The BB user reviews sound really good - anyone else have personal experience with these headsets?
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#13 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

coupon is saying $34.99 is the sale price, does this really ring up as $19.99?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#14 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

coupon is saying $34.99 is the sale price, does this really ring up as $19.99?

Yes because they put them on sale for $44.99 this week. The price of $34.99 was when they were $59.99 in store!

#15 TheFirst109

TheFirst109

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

Yeah it says the markdown is taken off the original price not the sale price...so it's only 34.99.

#16 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

Anyone have a review on these headsets? Good quality? Comfortable? I've been thinking about getting a 360 headset...

I've got the X12s and love them. Very comfortable, great sound, good xbox live voice chat. You can really tell the difference between the 50 mm speakers in the X12s and the 40 mm speakers in other headsets. I had a Tritton AX720 (I think it was that one) and returned them because they sounded too tinny. These sound great! Highly recommended.

Only annoyance I have with them is that with HDMI, unless you are connecting them to a receiver or your televisions audio output, it's tough to do both HDMI and these guys. You can get an adapter that allows you to have audio out of your xbox while using HDMI video, but the xbox has a bug where if you change TV inputs, it causes your xbox to reset. This only happens if you have an HDMI out and are using an adapter for analog audio. I fixed it by just using my old component cables and using their audio out but it's something to watch out for.

ach.png

#17 PenguinMaster

PenguinMaster

Sacrilicious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

Did the OP (or anyone else) actually get this to work?

Digital distribution is the death of the preservation of the arts.

Game Collection: http://backloggery.c...r=penguinmaster
Blu-ray Collection: http://www.blu-ray.c...action=overview

#18 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

Did the OP (or anyone else) actually get this to work?

I just did a check over at SD and they have been able to replicate it as well...

http://m.slickdeals....t-Buy-B-M-YMMV?

#19 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

I just left no auto adjustment. I was in hurry so didn't bother but rings up at 44.99

#20 thegamer

thegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

Just grabbed a P11 for 20 bucks. It rang up 44.99 and after the cashier entered my reward zone info and totaled it out the computer prompted him for the promo offer.

#21 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

Has anyone owned BOTH the XL1 and X12 headsets? I currently own the XL1's and they work like a charm. I have no issues with the wires, chatting, comfort, and sound. Is there a distinct advantage (other than a damn good price) that I should get the X12 instead of keeping my XL1?

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#22 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

I was in Best Buy earlier wish I would have known then. Already own a pair of X12s but I am tempted to pick up a pair as a present.

TheVila.jpg
TheVila.png

#23 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Only annoyance I have with them is that with HDMI, unless you are connecting them to a receiver or your televisions audio output, it's tough to do both HDMI and these guys. You can get an adapter that allows you to have audio out of your xbox while using HDMI video, but the xbox has a bug where if you change TV inputs, it causes your xbox to reset. This only happens if you have an HDMI out and are using an adapter for analog audio. I fixed it by just using my old component cables and using their audio out but it's something to watch out for.

So, I'm hooking my system up with HDMI to my PC monitor. I'm not going to hear any game audio at all?

#24 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

Thinking of getting this as a new wired 360 headset and a PC USB mic. My friend also wants a pair but I notice it says Limit 1 Per Membership. I am wondering if anyone has tried to buy two?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#25 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

So, I'm hooking my system up with HDMI to my PC monitor. I'm not going to hear any game audio at all?

You would probably need an optical out.
The other poster was referring to a bug in the Xbox 360 audio adapter, but there's a cheap one that mono price sells that works just fine.

#26 Chemosh013

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

You'll have to get the adapter to allow optical / analog audio out unless your monitor has some audio out capabilities.

ach.png

#27 Montymonster

Montymonster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

Just bought the X12's at Best Buy (Long Island). Got them for just over $21.00 (with tax). The deal WILL NOT stack with the free headphone stand offer, unfortunately. Still, 21 bucks for a nice pair of headphones is right what I was looking for.

#28 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

Still debating on getting these for my 360...

I have a wired official headset that does not work well and then a wireless first gen official headset.

I have a 7.1 setup so I would not be using the audio output of these, would just be for voice chat. Is there a better/cheaper option? $20 isn't high, but since I would only be using this for it's most basic of features it seems wasteful.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#29 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

The P11's are excellent headphones IMO, and I will probably be picking up a second pair at this price.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Netflix

:360: GTAV ; Metal Gear Rising
:pc: Red Faction

:wii: n/a

:ds: Found my DS!

#30 psihog

psihog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:29 AM