The Humble Indie Bundle V has finished

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#1 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

A new Humble Bundle has launched. As usual you can pay what you want for this collection of games and choose how much goes to the humble people, the developers, and charity. Each game is available as a DRM-free download for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Purchases over $1 receive Steam keys. For the first time there is also a key to redeem in the Ubuntu software center.

In this bundle (1 Steam key for all):
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • Psychonauts
  • LIMBO
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Beat the average to get(Separate Steam keys from above):
  • Bastion(individual key)
  • Lone Survivor*
  • Braid*
  • Super Meat Boy*

*If you purchased the bundle prior to 6/7 at 10 AM PST you will get these regardless of whether or not you beat the average. These games have one Steam key that is separate from the Bastion key.

Soundtracks (flac & mp3) are available for all games. edit: The * games added on 6/7 do not currently have soundtracks available.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

If you didn't beat the average with your initial purchase you can choose to increase your amount later. The option to do this is at the top of your bundle's key page. Putting in a small amount will tell you exactly how much you need to beat the average. The difference that you need to pay is based on the average at the time of your initial purchase. If you pay $5 when the bundle is $7.50 and it's at $8 when you choose to pay more you will only need to pay the difference of $2.50 to beat the average and not $3. This only applies to direct purchases and not gifts.

Edited by louiedog, 14 June 2012 - 01:59 PM.

#2 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

that's a damned good bundle.

#3 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Penny time!

Not really a big fan of any of these but Bastion and Psychonauts meet at least the minimum standard for decent
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Dang. That is a nice bundle, too bad the only game that I do not own is Sword and Sorcery.

#5 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

Excellent bundle, I already own all these games otherwise I would jump all over it.

#6 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

I wonder how low the average will drop? Really want to get Bastion.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#7 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:09 PM

1 dollar for limbo and s&s. I own the rest

#8 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

I'm having some kind of Reverse Sticker Shock. I paid $2 for Psychonauts, $2.50 for LIMBO, and, if I remember correctly, $2.50 for Amnesia. (All on Steam.)

At least I get the soundtracks and Superbrothers for the price of a nice donation.

#9 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:10 PM

Picked it up for Amnesia. I had it on D2D but it disappeared when D2D moved to Gamefly.

#10 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Payed just over $6 for all of them. Great deal.

#11 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Perfect Bundle for me...I only had Bastion on Steam so got the others :)

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#12 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

I already own all of these but Sword and Sorcery, will I get any gift passes or anything for the games I already own?

Posted Image

#13 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

Excellent bundle. Already own all the games I would want.

#14 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

I already own all of these but Sword and Sorcery, will I get any gift passes or anything for the games I already own?

Every game but Bastion will be in one Steam key, and for people that beat the average Bastion comes in a separate Steam key.

You can gift purchase, but unfortunately you don't get individual or additional keys to give away in case you already own some of the games.

#15 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

No. There are two Steam keys. One for the bundle and one for beat the average. Games that get added later are usually for everyone who already bought it, regardless of what they paid, so Bastion may remain alone. The other games are on one key and you won't get giftable copies of them.

#16 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

Even though I had Pyschonauts and not really enthralled with Limbo paying $6.25 is a great deal for the rest. Bastion might be $3.75 during the big Steam sale so you could possibly just pay the $1 for the others and hold out, but meh... I feel like playing them now and the $1.50 won't break my back.

#17 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

Damn good bundle. I just recently bought psychonauts for 5 on amazon, but the rest are awesome and I've been wanting amnesia so this is worth it for 6.50

#18 evilguy69

evilguy69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

OMg that's awesome. Best bundle yet.

Still to play:
:ds: New Super Mario Bros.; Final Fantasy IV; Pokemon SoulSilver
:360: GTA4: TLATD; Defense Grid; Lost Odyssey; Limbo
:pc: Europa Universalis III; Caesar IV; Dragon Age: Origins; HIB #2/#3

#19 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

Wow, this is giving that bundle that had Meat Boy, Jamestown, and Cave Story + a run for its money.
Fantastic, fantastic bundle, and I only own Amnesia on PC (rest I have on other platforms). Bought for certain!

I've reviewed Amnesia and Limbo in my blog (in my sig, plug plug) but to prove I'm not trolling I can say that EVERY game in this bundle is absolutely excellent. I hope it gets more people to play #Sworcery.
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#20 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:24 PM

I wonder how low the average will drop? Really want to get Bastion.

I would probably get in now. It's conceivable you'll see a bunch of people with Bastion get in with a lot of $1 orders for the rest but it looks like the price is pretty stable now at $6+ Once most of the past bundles have hit that they really don't dip below. It certainly won't go lower than $5.

#21 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if there is beginning to be a shortage of indie games that are currently availble. All these bundles are starting to get really bad on repeating games lately. Also, when did Psychonauts become an indie game?

#22 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

NICE! Sweet bundle, definitely. Thanks yo!

#23 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Damn it I told myself no more spending...

#24 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Very nice bundle. I want Sword and Sorcery but owned the rest. I might pick it up later though.

#25 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

25 minutes in and it's already outsold all of the bundles that launched last week.

#26 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

I'm beginning to wonder if there is beginning to be a shortage of indie games that are currently availble. All these bundles are starting to get really bad on repeating games lately. Also, when did Psychonauts become an indie game?

I must have missed the previous bundles with Amnesia, Bastion, Psychonauts, and Limbo?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#27 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Already have Psychonauts and have no interest in Amnesia or Limbo.

While I'd like to have the soundtrack for Psychonauts, I don't think paying full price would be worth it for me.
Posted Image

#28 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Double Fine is an independent studio. They made the game and own the IP.

#29 Ramandur

Ramandur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:29 PM

Picked it up for Amnesia. I had it on D2D but it disappeared when D2D moved to Gamefly.

It forgot amnesia?

#30 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

Psychonauts is the only game there I want, that I don't already have. I hope they add in some more stuff. I was hoping Terreria would end up as part of a humble bundle eventually.