Humble Indie Bundle V

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 CoachHines

CoachHines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:12 AM

Its back and its better than ever! Pay what you want for 4 games or beat the average and get a 5th game. Pay over $1 to get Steam unlock keys. The games are:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
LIMBO
Psychonauts
Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP

Pay more than the average:
Bastion

Split your payment between the developers, charity, and Humble as you see fit. Oh and did I mention that you also get the soundtrack for every game?

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Edited by CoachHines, 01 June 2012 - 06:13 AM.
Formatting

#2 Naylord

Naylord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

I just bought psychonauts for 5 bucks during the because we may sale a week ago! Oh well...

#3 HeroOfTime

HeroOfTime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

I gave $10, because that is what I can actually afford.

And it was henceforth known that Brandon, Lurker of Time, had stolen every single code ever dropped that went without so much as a "thank you." - Blade  :applause:

Check out this thread to get an Xbox One or $480 cash/gift card for FREE! This is 100% legit!

The more CAGs who do it, the more CAGs who get free Xbox Ones, cash or gift cards!!!

#4 PapaLau

PapaLau

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Pretty impressive bundle, possibly the best yet? I own all but Amnesia on other systems and devices so I might consider it just because how I've enjoyed the games I do own. If you can afford to pay more than the average, DO IT!!! Bastion is an amazing, if anything just for the music.

#5 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

New games added: Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor.

As usual, if you've already purchased you have the games already (whether or not you beat the average); if you haven't purchased you must beat the average to unlock the bonus games.

I already had the other two, but I'm really excited about the addition of Lone Survivor, as it sounds fascinating:

http://www.destructo...or-224872.phtml
Posted Image

#6 poiuiu

poiuiu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

I get braid. Cool, i guess? (Already own the other two)

#7 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

Braid is awesome! I already own it twice over, though (once from a previous bundle). :)

I get braid. Cool, i guess? (Already own the other two)

Posted Image

#8 Naylord

Naylord

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

lone survivor is the only new bonus for me or anyone I know; meat boy and braid are masterpieces that everyone should own by now as they've been on sale so many times and in so many bundles.

#9 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:17 AM

lone survivor is the only new bonus for me or anyone I know; meat boy and braid are masterpieces that everyone should own by now as they've been on sale so many times and in so many bundles.

Same here. I gave them $7 before they announced the additional stuff since I was double-dipping on them all.

#10 Nukkus

Nukkus

What is this I don't even

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

Paid $10 for mine, seemed like such a damn awesome deal at first, then they drop the bomb with the extra 3 games. I see Snuter is tryingto hawk off his extra keys, as if anyone's gonna fall for that.