19 replies to this topic

#1 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

Posted Image

OVERVIEW:

Developed by the team at Nihilistic Software, Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is what Call of Duty fans have been waiting for: the game they know and love, authentically translated to handheld. “One of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified’s compelling features is the fact that you can take the established gameplay everyone knows and loves and bring it to the PS Vita,” says the game’s producer at Activision, Neven Dravinski. That means you can look forward to familiar elements like Create-a-Class, Perks, Prestige Levels, and of course, dual analog stick controls.

Developer: Nihilistic Software
Publisher: Activision
Genre: First-person shooter
Online Play: 4 v 4
Release date:
  • November 2012

REVIEWS:

SCREENSHOTS:

VIDEOS:

jHIh4qn8xO8

Edited by SynGamer, 16 August 2012 - 08:06 PM.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#2 Miami_13

Miami_13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:37 AM

I've never been a CoD fan, probably won't get this but will wait for info and gameplay to reveal. Would be MUCH happier with Vita Battlefield.

Miami_13.png

Go Dolphins!

#3 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:22 AM

I'm not too keen on COD these days, but if it's a solid shooter on the Vita, I'm interested.

#4 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Pretty interested in this since im a COD player. any good articles to read up on this?

#5 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

I have a Vita and I really do love it, but I know it's struggling. If this game doesn't help the Vita sell a ton of units stateside...nothing will.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#6 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

If they get it to work with 3g it could be pretty big. They'd be able to advertise it as being able to play CoD online anywhere.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#7 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:42 PM

Remote play with PS3 games (like they previously advertised) would help sell units.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#8 Nobi-Wan

Nobi-Wan

Knifey-Spoony Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

Now available to preorder on Amazon.

For FIFTY DOLLARS.

#9 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

For FIFTY DOLLARS.

If its not epic,

Black Ops: DOA

#10 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

For FIFTY DOLLARS.

Assuming multiplayer is sound, $49.99 is definitely more justified than Uncharted was at $50. Personally, I'm hoping for a B2G1 sale at Amazing or Best Buy on new games. COD and AC3L are on my buy list, so I'm sure I could find a third game (Persona 4?) to pick up :)

#11 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Assuming multiplayer is sound, $49.99 is definitely more justified than Uncharted was at $50. Personally, I'm hoping for a B2G1 sale at Amazing or Best Buy on new games. COD and AC3L are on my buy list, so I'm sure I could find a third game (Persona 4?) to pick up :)

Yeah with the release date near Black Friday. Probably going to wait and hope for a sale or B2G1 on Black Friday. Definately picking it up for 360 though.

#12 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

Yeah with the release date near Black Friday.

You have an interesting sense of time, sir.

And Syn, don't forget to blame Sony for uncharted. They are the one with the God complex with resistance BS and Uncharted GA developers. Bend WANTED to do resistance. And Sony sent them to do an adventure game. So they traded 1 great game and 1 unknown quality game for 2 mediocre games

Edited by 6er, 11 June 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#13 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

You have an interesting sense of time, sir.

And Syn, don't forget to blame Sony for uncharted. They are the one with the God complex with resistance BS and Uncharted GA developers. Bend WANTED to do resistance. And Sony sent them to do an adventure game. So they traded 1 great game and 1 unknown quality game for 2 mediocre games

Oh shit my bad, I was thinking of the release date for black ops 2 on ps3 and 360.

#14 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Some new details... http://www.ign.com/a...d-details-price

Boxart according to Walmart:

Posted Image

Edited by SynGamer, 19 June 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#15 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

OP updated.

http://blog.us.plays...ed-for-ps-vita/

#16 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:29 PM

Nihilist is making it. oh boy.....

#17 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

Will def buy it at 30-35.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#18 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:36 AM

Here's how I see my Fall Vita purchases:

Wait for Amazon/Best Buy/GameStop/Kmart to have a B2G1 sale (preferably on new).
Pick up COD, Persona 4, and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation. That should get me through the holiday and into the beginning of 2013...I just need to find out when the B2G1 sales will start happening.

#19 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

Anybody else really not dig the swiping motions on the screen? Especially in a fast-paced game like this, putting a finger over the screen seems like a dumb idea, especially when there's a rear touchpad. The way to throw grenades sounds strange as well, like you'd have to make a full stop to chuck one. It would have been real nice for the Vita to have click-in analog stick buttons.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#20 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

See, I actually welcome the toucscreen grenade throwing, which will allow more accurate placement. Touchscreen knifing...will need to try first.