21 replies to this topic

#1 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Wtf is this shit?
http://tv.yahoo.com/...an-munster.html

Jerry O'Connel as Herman Munster? In a drama? What is NBC smoking over there?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#2 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

They used Battleship. And they used shitty 80s cartoons created exclusively to sell toys.

If people accept those Big Names as a stand-in for a genuine premise, why shouldn't the Munsters work?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Brad Garrett wasnt available for this role?

#4 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

What ???
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#5 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

Drama is what gets me pissed off. I would watch the Munsters with my dad all the time and loved it. Hell even watched Munsters Now (think that was the name.) But they did this to Teen Wolf too, so I am not surprised. Can't wait for ALF reboot, wonder if he will be a lawyer or high school student.

#6 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

just roll your eyes at it like everyone else and pretend you know nothing. if this show does well i have no hope left for humanity. its a dumb fucking idea but to be real if you truly look at tv show ideas im surprised alot of them did well. oh well be prepared for a new different strokes where a rich rap exec adopts his white maids kids after she dies.....oh the hilarity.

#7 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Drama is what gets me pissed off. I would watch the Munsters with my dad all the time and loved it. Hell even watched Munsters Now (think that was the name.) But they did this to Teen Wolf too, so I am not surprised. Can't wait for ALF reboot, wonder if he will be a lawyer or high school student.

Alf reboot as a chick who eats cats.

#8 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

The creator of the show also did "Pushing Daisies", which was CRIMINALLY underrated. Bryan Singer ("X-Men") has a hand in this too, and it's got Eddie Izzard as Grandpa. This could be pretty cool.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#9 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

I think it'll actually be better as a drama on NBC considering they're the ones who did the painfully dull 30 Rock and Office. Parks and Rec is good but it was an Office clone for almost all of its first season.

#10 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

The creator of the show also did "Pushing Daisies", which was CRIMINALLY underrated. Bryan Singer ("X-Men") has a hand in this too, and it's got Eddie Izzard as Grandpa. This could be pretty cool.

Agree, I heard about this last fall and after I read the article it sounded sort of cool. I also loved Pushing Daisies...

#11 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oh Pushing Daisies, my favorite show ever and I'm still waiting on Bryan Fuller to release the comic book to continue the story. Bryan Fuller has made nothing but amazing, quirky shows. Dead Like Me is amazing, Wonderfalls, though VERY short lived, was amazing, and Pushing Daisies is my holy grail of TV. Hopefully this ends up being ok!
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#12 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Brad Garrett wasnt available for this role?

Nobody Loves Robert :oldman:

I would be slightly interested if he was the star.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#13 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

Brad Garrett is actually currently working on a Biker Mice From Mars movie...

#14 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

Brad Garrett is actually currently working on a Biker Mice From Mars movie...

i used to love that cartoon but a chick bangin a mouse is wrong. a live action bucky ohare would kick alot of ass.

#15 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

Alf reboot as a bulimic chick who eats cats.

Fix'd.;)

Hey Willie, you gonna eat that regurgitated puddy tat?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#16 RedRingOfDeath

RedRingOfDeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

Ugh.

I know the muffin man!

#17 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

Can't wait for ALF reboot, wonder if he will be a lawyer or high school student.

Speak for yourself, I can't wait to get Alf'd hardcore.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#18 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:51 AM

so who plays the chick?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#19 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Speak for yourself, I can't wait to get Alf'd hardcore.

If you check out the IMDB profile for the guy who played Alf, he's been doing Alf related stuff for the last 20 years. I guess trying to spur interest in it for a possible reboot?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#20 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

I don't know if I'd consider Bryan Singer a good thing, he isn't exactly Chris Nolan. I do like me some Eddie Izzard, and I liked O'Connel in Sliders, but this still sounds terrible.

Almsot as bad as the proposed Flintstones series Seth Mcfarlene almost did on fox.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#21 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Unless its full of sexual innuendos then it won't even last 1 seaosn. :drool:

#22 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:36 AM

Loved the idea and casting of Izzard. The O'Connell casting I don't understand at all.