Account name change?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 WindyCityGamer

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

I'm interested in changing the name of my account.

I asked a while back (omg, like a few years ago, I think?) and they said as long as it was publicly requested and not done for shady reasons (dodging bad trades, bad rep, whatever) then I could just request it.

So anyway, I'm requesting it now, if that's still an option.

Was interested in changing it to match my Twitter account, which is WindyCityGamer.

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Done.

#3 ShayTheRogue

ShayTheRogue

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

I would like to change mine as well. I'd like it to be ShayTheRogue to match my PSN, Xbox And Battlenet name.

#4 WindyCityGamer

WindyCityGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Done.

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks a ton!

#5 Biskmatar100

Biskmatar100

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

I just saw this (Thanks WindyCityGamer!) on his post and I was also interested in a name change. It's not a name change more or less, but a fix. I would like it to be "Biskmatar100" instead of "BIskmatar100". I guess I messed up or wasn't thinking at the time and accidently capitalized the "i" and each time I see it, it's slightly irks me. If anyone could do it, I'd appreciate it greatly! Thank you.

#6 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Done and done.

#7 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:06 PM

Any way you could change my name to AFRO insomniac to match my xbox live account?

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#8 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

I have a name change request as well, if that's cool. I'd like my new name to be "R_Kasahara" since that's the handle I use everywhere else these days. Thanks :)
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#9 Biskmatar100

Biskmatar100

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:35 AM

Thank you very much, John!

#10 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Oh, awesome that you're doing this, John! If it isn't too much trouble would you be able to change mine to Jaskull to match my XBL Gamertag? I wrote in about this ages ago and figured it would never get done. Thanks!

#11 Bandit03

Bandit03

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Awesome that you're doing this John! I gave up on Cheapy changing my name lol. Been wanting to become more active on the boards...tired of lurking. Would you be able to change my name to "Bandit03" when you have a chance? Thanks!

#12 Guest_Pliskin101_*

Guest_Pliskin101_*

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Can you change mine too? It sucks and I didn't think I would be around this long but I am now addicted to CAG for it's deals and discussions.

"EatTheRich" if not avilable "EatTheRich2" or 1

Thank you so much if you can do this. I hate my name.

#13 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:20 AM

Hey John, I'm sure you're always busy but is there a chance we could get these last username changes or should I start writing to Cheapy again? Thanks.

#14 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Every time I change a username it locks up various tables in the database for about a minute, which means I have to wait for an opportunity when a) traffic is low, and b) I've remembered to do it. I'll try and get the pending name edits done this week sometime.

#15 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

When we switch to IPB, users can change their names themselves

#16 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

I'd also like a name change. barca239 to match my psn/steam

#17 stillshadow

stillshadow

Formerly Jaskull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Awesome, thanks for chiming in Cheapy. Sorry for the trouble, John. I'm sure I can wait for the new software if it's too much of a hassle. If I knew this community was so awesome and I was going to stick around for more than the Black Friday deals in 2008 I would have made a better choice. Hasta la vista, gub!

#18 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

If it's possible, I'd also like mine changed to "super size rice", as it's also my gamertag and makes more sense to have it the same. Thanks in advance.

#19 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

I'd like for you to change IAmTheCheapestGamer's name. Good gravy almighty, that's the most unwieldy username here. :)

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#20 R. Kasahara

R. Kasahara

The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Awesome, thanks for chiming in Cheapy. Sorry for the trouble, John. I'm sure I can wait for the new software if it's too much of a hassle.

Pretty much this ^ Thanks John and Cheapy, and I'm in no rush either :)
sig.gif
2014 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!
:whee: PAX Prime 2014 Thread ~ It's that time again!

#21 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

Wow I tried to change mine years ago and never got a response. Oh well. I'm kinda recognized by it now. How about increasing the Pm mailbox to 200 or 300? Or at least allow a user to forward their sent and received messages to email. (Right now it is only received giving this option.)

#22 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

I'd like for you to change IAmTheCheapestGamer's name. Good gravy almighty, that's the most unwieldy username here. :)

It could be worse. I coulda asked for a change to TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsIATCG .;) But everyone knows(and loves<snicker>) me under this name already.:razz:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#23 RiZZo0

RiZZo0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

Could I please have my name changed to RiZZo0 ? If that's taken then RiZZ0o0 ? Thank you so much

#24 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

Cheapy/John, when you get a chance, would LOVE a name change to be similar to my XBL name.

Would love "LeDarkTrooper," if you get around to it!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#25 Crizume

Crizume

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

John are you still helping individuals get a name change?

If not how long until we switch over Cheapy?

I made this account about 5 yrs ago as a teenager in high school. (you would be surprised at my collection at that age). But want to switch the name to match Steam account (Crizume).