Call of Duty: Black Ops $24.99 W/Free Shipping back in Stock at BestBuy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

It was out of stock for months, but suddenly I noticed now that its back in stock. Its been a long time coming. Get them while you can.

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=9902392

#2 TheOmegaSoldier

TheOmegaSoldier

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

It was out of stock for months, but suddenly I noticed now that its back in stock. Its been a long time coming. Get them while you can.

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=9902392

No 360 version ?

#3 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

man that is tempting...
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#4 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:36 AM

Was hoping for the pc version since I didn't make it for last week when they had it on sale plus a coupon. Looks like they only show pc download versions on the website.

#5 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

spend $5 more and get the First Strike Map Content from Amazon

http://www.amazon.co...Duty: Black Ops

#6 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

Quick question for you FPS guys:

My brother's new to FPS games -- his first one is Starhawk and he has a pretty shitty KDR (.5). I know a lot of people talk about how CoD is geared less toward skill and more toward luck and was wondering if might be more of a confidence booster for him than Starhawk.

Thanks.

#7 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

My brother's new to FPS games -- his first one is Starhawk and he has a pretty shitty KDR (.5). I know a lot of people talk about how CoD is geared less toward skill and more toward luck and was wondering if might be more of a confidence booster for him than Starhawk.

Thanks.

If nothing more, Zombies is pretty fun. I found COD to have high inconsistency and luck balance. Never played Star/Warhawk, so can't tell the difference.

#8 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

Thanks.

You are right about how CoD doesn't require skill. Stick to Starhawk or maybe Battlefield 3.

#9 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

You are right about how CoD doesn't require skill. Stick to Starhawk or maybe Battlefield 3.

I'm not sure if sarcastic... or not...

Regardless, any game requires skill. Sure, it's more of a mindless shooter, but it takes skill to be good at it. Why do people keep insisting that BF3 requires more skill?

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png