Photo
- - - - -

Wipeout 2048 - PS Vita - $19.96 (Amazon)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:08 AM

Wipeout 2048 for the Playstation Vita is now $20 on amazon. I am guessing it is matching the price walmart had a few weeks ago. Just picked up a copy. I have been waiting for this to hit $20.

Wipeout 2048 - $19.96

CBrownsT10.png

#2 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

good price! loving all these Vita drops, just wish it was to clear shelf space for more games!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#3 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

Yeesssssss, this and Hot shots will be getting sue love from me soon!
Posted Image

#4 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

Wipeout is an AMAAAAZINGGGG franchise!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#5 whorunit602

whorunit602

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:16 AM

Definately a must own for vita IMHO. This game is very addicting and easy to pick up on the go. Controls and graphics are very close to the ps3 version. The demo alone sold me. HAS AN ONLINE PASS so definately buy new.

#6 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:18 AM

Definately a must own for vita IMHO. This game is very addicting and easy to pick up on the go. Controls and graphics are very close to the ps3 version. The demo alone sold me. HAS AN ONLINE PASS so definately buy new.

Not to mention probably the sexiest menus I've seen in a game.

#7 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:23 AM

im not a huge fan of this game for some reason. I loved the one that got released on the original psp, I think I got it on launch day. I think the load times are what kill it for me.

#8 AlphaCananogram

AlphaCananogram

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

im not a huge fan of this game for some reason. I loved the one that got released on the original psp, I think I got it on launch day. I think the load times are what kill it for me.

You did get the patches for the game, right? first patch made load times 75% of original load time, and 2nd patch made it 50% of original. It's not so bad anymore :D

#9 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

great vita game now i only need rayman to drop i'll probably even get it at 29.99
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#10 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:05 AM

great vita game now i only need rayman to drop i'll probably even get it at 29.99

Same here

#11 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:13 AM

You did get the patches for the game, right? first patch made load times 75% of original load time, and 2nd patch made it 50% of original. It's not so bad anymore :D

I havemt played it in a long time, I don't think I ever downloaded the patches. Maybe I'll dust it off and try it out.

#12 NedHead

NedHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

I wonder how long it will take for the downloadable version to get down to this price.

#13 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

If you guys don't mind buying this game used.

Amazon Warehouse Deal has it for $18.96 - Like New

A $1 difference might not be a lot of savings for some people, but others might find this feasible.

#14 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

If you guys don't mind buying this game used.

Amazon Warehouse Deal has it for $18.96 - Like New

A $1 difference might not be a lot of savings for some people, but others might find this feasible.

The game comes with an online pass, so buying it new would be the better route.

#15 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

The game comes with an online pass, so buying it new would be the better route.

I do agree with this statement, however, some people who bought games via AWD received their online passes unused. You are definitely rolling the dice when buying used and with only $1 savings i also think it is better to buy it new.

#16 jaide

jaide

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

I think I paid the full $40 for this game. It's a must have for this price. That's coming from someone who isn't really a fan of Wipeout. Now to continue waiting patiently for Touch My Katamari to drop.

#17 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

I should get back into the online and finish it up.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#18 MrWilder

MrWilder

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

Gotta love wipeout. Awesome game. http://www.aojpsdefa...ytgbnjmklThanks OP.

#19 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

Looks like it is temporarily OOS at the moment. Hopefully it comes back soon and everyone who wants one is able to get in on this.

CBrownsT10.png

#20 ZeTeny

ZeTeny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

Hmm, I traded this game in for $22 at BBY a few days back. I wonder if I should purchase it again. It was a pretty fun game, but I didn't like the loading times, even with the newest patch.

#21 Magicman103

Magicman103

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

this is a great price! not to mention that new dlc is coming for this game next tuesday. (which will be free for all owners of Wipeout HD and the Fury Pack)
Posted Image

Check out this link to earn some cash by doing surveys!
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9860393

#22 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:37 AM

That Wipeout HD in 3D is SICKKKKKKK!!!!!! Especially when playing the courses backwards! At $12.99 for the HD/Fury bundle, I felt it was given to me!

I'll get the DLC in case I ever get a Vita.

Thanks Magicman103!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#23 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

Just your lucky day! If you don't mind buying it used, AWD has Rayman for $29.97 - Like New