Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

bejeweled 3 http://www.gamestop....16k-bejeweled 3
ps3 version includes zuma+ feeding frenzy 2
360 version includes bejeweled live

plants vs zombies ps3 http://www.gamestop....s-zombies/97531
ps3 version includes heavy weapon + peggle
360 version includes peggle+zuma

bejeweled 3 is the most addicting game i've ever played. love it

Edited by technicalstylez, 17 June 2012 - 01:35 AM.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#2 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

I actually just picked up plants vs zombies pre-owned today so I can get the 20% promo and came out to $7.28 + Tax (less then $8 still)

#3 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

On the Xbox360 disc of Bejeweled 3, it will include Bejeweled LIVE.

The Zuma and Feeding Frenzy are on the PS3 disc.

I bumped up the older thread on the Bejeweled 3 yesterday but it didn't include the Plants vs. Zombies. :)

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320132

My 360 Plants vs. Zombies disc included Peggle & Zuma (not Heavy Weapon -- probably on the Ps3 version)

#4 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

thx for the heads up

now playing:

#5 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

Both these games are excellent. Plants vs. Zombies is one of my favorite casual games ever; I own it on every platform. Bejeweled 2 was a huge fav of mine in the past, and 3 is excellent as well. Great deals for fun games! And Heavy Weapon (from PS3 PvZ), is also excellent. FF2 is fun too.

#6 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:52 AM

For those who are wondering about the "value" of Bejeweled 3 @ $10, I have to say it is tremendous. I have spent around 20 hours playing it and I still find it enjoyable. If you want to go for achievements, most of them are fairly quick but expect to put in 20 - 30 hours of play time to get all of them.

#7 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:11 AM

I had no idea what was missing. Only got into Bejeweled last year. Diamond mine is my favorite, but there are like 6 other modes that are really good. I got the digital version, since it's a "quick fix" kinda game and I wouldn't play it nearly as much if I had to keep swapping discs. But yeah. One of the beat matching games ever. Only behind tetris attack.

#8 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:11 AM

LOVEEEEEEE Bejeweled!!!!!!!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

Time to El Hoardo that shit.

Posted Image
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#10 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

Posted Image

That picture made ne laugh so hard, lol.

#11 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

In for both for ps3 new because they have sealed copys. Looking forward to playing Heavy Weapon most out of the six games.

#12 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

I got them both for $10 a month ago or so and I prefer Plant zombies. But the game lags on ps3 so there's that. It's pretty damn annoying. You can play music off your hd though which is cool.

Bejeweled is bejeweled. It has a slip cover so ask for it if they don't give it to you. I like slips. Can't play your music in this one.

The other games on disc are okay but not worth my time.

#13 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

I got them both for $10 a month ago or so and I prefer Plant zombies. But the game lags on ps3 so there's that. It's pretty damn annoying. You can play music off your hd though which is cool.

Bejeweled is bejeweled. It has a slip cover so ask for it if they don't give it to you. I like slips. Can't play your music in this one.

The other games on disc are okay but not worth my time.

My buddy and I played feeding frenzy drunk when I picked it up and had a blast!!!

#14 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

Got both games today. Bestbuy let me pricematch with GS and use my BB store CREDIT :)
"Evil is Funs"

#15 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

bejeweled on its own is worth the $10... pick this up if you do not have it!!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#16 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:21 AM

lol serious. bejeweled hasn't left my ps3 disc drive. can't get past level 10 though :cry:

bejeweled on its own is worth the $10... pick this up if you do not have it!!

now playing:

#17 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:27 AM

I bought the Bejeweled one last time, it's a great buy, love all of the games! I'm getting the PvZ one tomorrow... PvZ for $10 is worth it.

#18 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

Have to reiterate what everyone is saying. Bought Bejeweled last time it was on sale at Gamestop and have put a LOT of hours into (Zuma as well). It offers up quite the challenge and as a bonus, it's one of the games my girlfriend will play, lol.

#19 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

How come the PC doesn't have bundles of games like the XBOX 360 and the PS3? I would love to get Bejewels 3 and Plant Vs Zombies on the PC.

And where can you buy the physical copies of Bejewels 3 and Plant vs Zombies for the PC? I would hate to lose the PC download version when we update to a newer PC down the road. Thanks.
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#20 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

I've seen the physical copies at WM/Target/BB. Even at GS when they first came out.

#21 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

I'm so hooked on B3 poker mode it's not funny, need some sleep

#22 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Bought the Bejeweled 3 PS3 disc about a month ago for $10 at GS, it was the day the PSN had it, Zuma and FF2 for $10 each. Zuma is just about the ugliest game I've ever seen on the PS3, only played 1 level and had to quit. FF2 was worth the $10 alone, my kids played it all the way thru on multiplayer and then played a bunch of the minigames. And I agree w/ Stimes, poker mode is very addictive.
I've already beaten PvZ on PSN. And PC - both original Michael Jackson version and Disco Stu version on Steam sop I could get achievements - and on my tiny iPod Touch screen for 99c. vs. mode on PS3 was short lived as it's quite 1 sided. That game was originally created so the plants always win and it shows in multiplayer. Still tempted for Heavy Weapon though, another fun multiplayer game.

#23 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:57 PM

Got Bejeweled 3 for the PS3 last month and loved it. I will be getting the PvZ today. I've been waiting for that game to drop either on disc or PSN. This is good since PvZ is $15 and Peggle is $10 on PSN.

#24 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

Does Peggle on the :ps3: Plants vs. Zombies disc include Peggle Nights?

I'll also echo what most have said about Bejeweled 3. You may think "No way can Bejeweled be improved and be more fun to play" buy Bejeweled 3 does it.

I just wish there was an installation option for the game. Hearing the Bluray drive start up from standby every time I finish a game is starting to get annoying.

#25 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

Does Peggle on the :ps3: Plants vs. Zombies disc include Peggle Nights?

I'll also echo what most have said about Bejeweled 3. You may think "No way can Bejeweled be improved and be more fun to play" buy Bejeweled 3 does it.

I just wish there was an installation option for the game. Hearing the Bluray drive start up from standby every time I finish a game is starting to get annoying.

No, the PS3 version of PvZ contains Peggle and Heavy Weapon, no Peggle Nights.

#26 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

I did a reserve hold for Bejeweled 3 since my store was showing Low Stock.

I picked it up today. 100% sealed NEW copy with the nice slipcover. :) It's the first time I used the in-store pick-up.

#27 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

what the heck is Bejewled live? I already have plants vs zombies on DS and 360, so i picked it up for the ps3 as well.. why the hell not. I never owned Bejewled though and didn't know what version to get it for. Instinct says 360 for the achievments, but the bonus game sounds odd.. zuma+ feeding frenzy 2 sounds better than just bejewled live whatever that is. Anyone that can fill me in?

I picked the 360 version up today because my store didn't have many copies but i can go swap it out in the next day or 2 if the ps3 versions bonus's are better.

Yeesh i have 3 copies of PVZ now and have not really played any of them! I better pick one and get going

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#28 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

Posted Image

:rofl:I especially like the lil Starship Enterprise on the side of the scooter. But dammit, how did Strell get a pic of me to draw such a detailed caricature.:-# I think I have another stalker on here.

I grabbed this the last time it was $10 at GS(well, Bejeweled 3 anyway) and I have yet to play it. My copy is sitting here sealed still.:cry:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#29 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

On the Xbox360 disc of Bejeweled 3, it will include Bejeweled LIVE.

The Zuma and Feeding Frenzy are on the PS3 disc.

I bumped up the older thread on the Bejeweled 3 yesterday but it didn't include the Plants vs. Zombies. :)

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320132

My 360 Plants vs. Zombies disc included Peggle & Zuma (not Heavy Weapon -- probably on the Ps3 version)

I never understood why each version had different games included. Maybe it was marketing thing. I found it annoying.

I'm guessing Popcap could have made an ultimate edition. Seeing how all of the games probably could fit on one disc.

#30 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Yeah, that's why I still prefer buying the game over the network, even though the compilation discs are generally a better deal.