• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Buckeye23

Buckeye23

ALL WHITE BRICKS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

Reveal Trailer: http://www.callofdut...2/videos/reveal

Pre-order (4 Bonuses for Pre-ordering to sent before release EXLUSIVELY for preordering at Gamestop): http://www.gamestop....4#bonusFeatures

Official Site: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2

The game will be set in the 1980s for the first third of the game, and in 2025 for the final 2/3. The game will also have multiple choices for the player, affecting the game differently, and causing multiple DIFFERENT endings.

What are your thoughts?

I pre-ordered the game tonight, and am going to get my poster this week at Gamestop.

#2 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

i only care about zombies

EightBitArtist.png

#3 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Reveal Trailer: http://www.callofdut...2/videos/reveal

The game will also have multiple choices for the player, affecting the game differently, and causing multiple DIFFERENT endings.

What are your thoughts?

*waits for bitter ME fans*

#4 Mr. 420

Mr. 420

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

I'd buy it at half price if it didn't have aim assist in competetive play lol.
Aim assist in competetive play is a joke.
:booty::-#:fridge:
:imwithst::puke::bow:

#5 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

i only care about zombies

+1

#6 Gorilla Gravy

Gorilla Gravy

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:55 AM

I'll be getting it so long as I can customize my lens reticule into a pink heart again.

#7 Buckeye23

Buckeye23

ALL WHITE BRICKS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

I'll be getting it so long as I can customize my lens reticule into a pink heart again.

Yeah i hate that MW3 only has like 7 reticules and all are red.
Posted Image

#8 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

First page, hooray.

On a sidenote, I expect this to be quite good. Black Ops' multiplayer was very well done and personally the MP portion is almost entirely what I care about in a Call of Duty game. It is the focus after all.

I wonder, with the game being set in two different time periods, if you will be able to use old style and new style weapons in the multiplayer?

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#9 Buckeye23

Buckeye23

ALL WHITE BRICKS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

First page, hooray.

On a sidenote, I expect this to be quite good. Black Ops' multiplayer was very well done and personally the MP portion is almost entirely what I care about in a Call of Duty game. It is the focus after all.

I wonder, with the game being set in two different time periods, if you will be able to use old style and new style weapons in the multiplayer?

Agreed, I play through the campaign once and maybe some spec ops. Oh well zombies i will play a LOT too, but multiplayer for sure also a lot.

I would assume all weapons would be availible in multiplayer no matter the time, but then again, a twist with maps from older dates with only older weapons would be cool too.
Posted Image

#10 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:05 AM

Treyarch has shown it's ability to take the MW2 engine and make it play like W@W. 'Nuff sed.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#11 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:10 AM

i only played the arcade mode in black ops.

#12 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'm also in it for the zombies. It was the only reason I held on to Black Ops for so long. I also heard they're adding some kind of competitive mode where you go up against others and see who can survive the longest. Should be fun.

#13 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

I'm done with buying these Call of Duty games at launch. Annual releases is getting like Madden... each doesn't add very much, the Elite and DLC maps are overpriced.

#14 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

I'm done with buying these Call of Duty games at launch. Annual releases is getting like Madden... each doesn't add very much, the Elite and DLC maps are overpriced.

youre just figuring this out now?

EightBitArtist.png

#15 Buckeye23

Buckeye23

ALL WHITE BRICKS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

http://mp1st.com/201...ultiplayer-map/

Second gamestop wave might be a nuketown 2025 multiplayer map? Oh this looks nice. All who pre-ordered, will be able to get the next wave on the 1st.
Posted Image

#16 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Let's get this thread restarted! :D

#17 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Wow I was checking out the thread and noticed that I had already posted in here. Haha, this thread has been sloooooo....w.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#18 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

I know. I'm pretty excited for this game. :D
I didn't buy MW3 and my brother took his PS3 when he moved out the past 9 months. I'm eagerly waiting for this game to be released.

#19 ThePriceIsRight

ThePriceIsRight

Kupo b*tch!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

This will be my first COD this gen, so I'm excited. Wanna kill some zombies!! :-)

#20 scfan919

scfan919

Here's a health Carolina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Wanted to start up a thread so we can gather everyone up on CAG that will be playing Black Ops II. I'll update the main post with a list of PSN Id's and whether or not people have mic's. Thanks!
PSN ID MIC
ForeverToThee ()
Here's a health Carolina! Forever to thee!

#21 Jaggsta

Jaggsta

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

This game has issues my ps3 locked up 3 times its brand new ps3 not worth risking to corrupt my HDD i even press the button and wait for it to shut down.

#22 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Played on my PS3 all night never got a hard lock but yes COD does tend to have issues first couple of weeks after launch but who's to say if it's a faulty game or system.OP add me to the list rockinjs864 <~~~as in SC here too.Mic as well

Edited by Rockinjs, 13 November 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image

#23 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

aleraiders....Mic - yes..

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#24 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Wow I was checking out the thread and noticed that I had already posted in here. Haha, this thread has been sloooooo....w.

Dam...are people finally getting tired of cod?...its almost amazing that this thread is still on the first page

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#25 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

If you have the channel Audience on direct. They are showing the making of Black Ops 2.

#26 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

MightySlacker - mic sometimes. And I camp. Like a motherfucker.
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#27 scfan919

scfan919

Here's a health Carolina

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Just wondering why this thread got moved? Whoever is OP, if you don't mind taking over where I started since it's kind of pointless to have a list of people halfway through the first page.
Here's a health Carolina! Forever to thee!

#28 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

I have this fully payed off at GS and the reviews are pretty good but with all the glitch / game ending shit I am skeptical.

Kamagii.png

#29 GBH

GBH

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

I am assuming whack ops 2 has aim Assist like every stupid COD game this gen? You would have to pay me to play this game online.
I Didn't Mean To

#30 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

I am assuming whack ops 2 has aim Assist like every stupid COD game this gen? You would have to pay me to play this game online.

looks like mr 420 made a new account. :roll:

EightBitArtist.png