Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat (PS3/360) $5 after $20 off Coupon

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#1 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:32 PM

Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat (PS3/360) Price Drop $19.99 - $20 off coupon = FREE GAME :)

http://www.bestbuy.c...adliest warrior

Sorry! The Game is NO LONGER FREE. Bestbuy Raised the price up $24.99 - $20 off Coupon = $4.99 plus taxes.

Edited by Masterkyo, 20 June 2012 - 02:13 AM.

"Evil is Funs"

#2 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

Holy shit

#3 bx1018

bx1018

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

Derp NM

#4 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

I pulled the trigger on this last week. I am considering return and rebuy, but I would have to buy a magazine for another coupon. I guess I would still net $5.

#5 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Where's the coupon? I just see the promo for the "buy $50 of stuff and select in-store pickup, get $10 GC" thing.

Edit: >_> Oh. Magazine. Psh. I'm too poor for that.

#6 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

does this work?

#7 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

There's no doubt that due to the wording of the coupon it will work, but will ultimately need an override because of the $0.01 discrepancy.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#8 Montymonster

Montymonster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Has anyone tried this in-store? This might be enough to convince me to finally pull the trigger and become and Unlocked member.

#9 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

I did not want this game...but for free why not??

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#10 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

There's no doubt that due to the wording of the coupon it will work, but will ultimately need an override because of the $0.01 discrepancy.

What he said. My store which is fairly lenient has said that the problems arise when a negative total arises.

#11 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

I'll pick this up if anyone confirms BB is honoring the $20 off coupon. I have the first game I downloaded on XBLA, and while not amazing, was enjoyable enough to waste my time and pick it up for free.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#12 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

if you buy something else you will be fine.

Kamagii.png

#13 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

I should've waited, arg
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#14 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

I'll have to decide if this is worth the drive. Already have DW1 and DW2(Legends), just missing the DLC pack for DW1.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#15 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

The coupon itself says it's valid on sale prices. If I go to my BB and they won't honor it you can bet I will be calling the RZ department to complain.

I understand I may come across as entitled, but from my perspective it's the following. Best Buy sets the prices of the games as well as the coupon in the magazine as well as the terms and conditions. I am following every rule they put into place...if they do not want to honor it then they are not following the terms and conditions they put in place.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#16 CRAZY93NiS

CRAZY93NiS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:50 PM

ill be picking this one and dragon age ii up for $5 at store, ty for the post

#17 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Ordered 1 for in store pick up at the Best Buy on the way to my evening class. Will grab it and then try to return/rebuy with the coupon. Cant see any reason why it shouldnt work, but who knows.

#18 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for the heads up.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#19 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:57 PM

I highly doubt its gonna work, but good luck you guys.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#20 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

I highly doubt its gonna work, but good luck you guys.

Get the game and a soda, and hand the clerk the coupon. Coupon clearly states it's good on sale prices.

#21 phogoodness

phogoodness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

Going to pick this up with another item like a blu-ray, even though i have no interest in the game

#22 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

Thanks OP. Going later today to pick one up.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#23 Foxconn Worker

Foxconn Worker

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

went to bestbuy right now but was shot down because he said it was a sale price and told me he can't give away games for free. I asked if I can purchase a soda but no luck dis was at the Atlantic center ny store bummer

#24 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

I can't decide if I should wait a few days for them to work the system out to accept it without a hassle or to act today in fear that they may bump the price to $24.99 or something. I have no idea what this game even is... lol

But correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first truly legit situation where a game should theoretically be free after coupon, right?
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#25 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

I"m going to guess this will be ruined by the time I get a chance to go early this evening

#26 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

went to bestbuy right now but was shot down because he said it was a sale price and told me he can't give away games for free. I asked if I can purchase a soda but no luck dis was at the Atlantic center ny store bummer

Are you going to try in Manhattan? You might have luck there.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#27 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

i was already heading to bestbuy to pick up my Kinect Sports copy from yesterday,im going to give it a shot to see if it works but my BB is full of A-Holes that always have an attitude when i use a video game coupon.

#28 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Well shit....I just picked it up with most of the other games that had coupons not too long ago.

#29 joshnorm

joshnorm

Hey, Wha Happen..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

I can't decide if I should wait a few days for them to work the system out to accept it without a hassle or to act today in fear that they may bump the price to $24.99 or something. I have no idea what this game even is... lol

But correct me if I'm wrong, this is the first truly legit situation where a game should theoretically be free after coupon, right?

With the @Gamer coupons yes this is the first time.

Lots of $5 games but nothing for Free

I would have just pointed out that the coupon works on sale price....

#30 Foxconn Worker

Foxconn Worker

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

Are you going to try in Manhattan? You might have luck there.

i might later but i have to runs sum errands first i will post my results later