Photo
- - - - -

Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Did you personally like the Mass Effect 3 Ending?

Did you personally like the Mass Effect 3 Ending?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 e hx c a s s

e hx c a s s

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

I know im not the only person that has been waiting 3 months for this dlc that is supposed to be coming out in "summer", and by the looks of it, that seasons here. Im excited to see what Bioware will do to add to the ending or if theyll succumb to the community created "indoctrination theory" because personally i think that Bioware didnt even think of making that a possibility. I know that theres not supposed to be gameplay in it but since all we know is that its going to be released in summer, they can basically go anywhere with it due to the lack of any leaks. I personally wouldnt have thought the ending was bad if they didnt confirm that it is the end of shepards story because it is such a cliffhanger! Anybody have any knowledge or opinions about this new dlc?
XBL Gamertag- MCASS37

#2 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

You should pop on over to the ME3 thread. Usually plenty of discussion going on there.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281274

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#3 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

Redoing an ending after critical feedback is the lamest shit I've ever heard of -- or in this case, expanding off feedback.

It's like fans are teaching Bioware how to write, but fans are also paying for the lessons.

UjCoyFa.png

#4 Kevfactor

Kevfactor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

Spoiler

#5 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

I would have never complained. fine w/me

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#6 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

I'm just going to assume that this doesn't need to be spoilered since the whole thread itself is about the ending...

Spoiler

So that is what I hope the Extended Cut does-- just show us the aftermath of the war and answer some of those questions.

ETA: Fair enough Shrike. :)

Edited by Ryuukishi, 22 June 2012 - 06:10 PM.
Of course it needs a spoiler. ;)

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#7 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

http://www.gameinfor...is-tuesday.aspx

This Tuesday it drops (June 26th) I guess...now I need to rebuy this game.

#8 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Spoiler

Not sure if you're joking or not, but I see this way too often and I don't understand why all supporters of the ending always fire back with this because I think we all knew that was going to ultimately happen. The reason most of us are upset is that
Spoiler

http://www.gameinfor...is-tuesday.aspx

This Tuesday it drops (June 26th) I guess...now I need to rebuy this game.

I just realized I'll have to re-play Earth. I hated the last part of Earth with the clusterfuck of those screaming banshees.

Edited by shrike4242, 22 June 2012 - 06:29 PM.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#9 jello44

jello44

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

Is this available to everyone for free, or do you need an online pass in order to download it?

#10 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

Is this available to everyone for free, or do you need an online pass in order to download it?

They haven't mentioned anything about the online pass, so I'm assuming you don't need it.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#11 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

It'll be way better than what already existed, but still pretty fucking weak.

I'm never wrong.

Posted Image

#12 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:30 AM

Closure wasn't the only thing people wanted, but closure would help. At least Dragon Age: Origins had a little slideshow telling you what happened to everybody. So Allistair opened a chain of laundrymats. Neat. The DLC might fix this.

The other issue was that your decisions mean nothing in the end. The DLC might fix this as well.

The primary issue was that the ending sucked overall, which won't be solved by this DLC. I liked the indoctrination theory put forth by fans more than whatever Bioware showed us.