Photo
- - - - -

Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Code Drop :)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 gt3guy

gt3guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game! 25

Both 25 Enjoy :)

#2 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game! 25

Both 25 Enjoy :)

I used them both, thanks! If anyone else has codes they don't plan on using, I'd be happy to use them!

#3 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

I used them both, thanks! If anyone else has codes they don't plan on using, I'd be happy to use them!

Thanks for hogging both... :roll:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

Thanks for hogging both... :roll:

I see from your posting that you have a nice "little" eBay store with 137 pages of stuff. Sorry I didn't leave you codes so you could sell more stuff!

#5 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

I see from your posting that you have a nice "little" eBay store with 137 pages of stuff. Sorry I didn't leave you codes so you could sell more stuff!

Posted Image

uc.png

#6 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:26 AM

Wow, what ever correlation you drew between me selling on Amazon (as this is my full-time job) and discounts on concert tickets is beyond me. Well played...

But enjoy your $50 in discounts. I'm sure it was well worth making yourself look like a greedy dick.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#7 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

Wow, what ever correlation you drew between me selling on Amazon (as this is my full-time job) and discounts on concert tickets is beyond me. Well played...

But enjoy your $50 in discounts. I'm sure it was well worth making yourself look like a greedy dick.

I call bullshit. You can keep your righteousness. I believe that you would have used both and I believe that you would have then resold the items. You can come here and lie all you want but you're not fooling anyone. Now I can see why people don't post that they used codes. Bitter people like you that are too slow come and act like big baby's.:cry:

#8 AlphaPanda

AlphaPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

Blaster, what the Fuck, dude?
Posted Image

Feel free to add me, CAGs. Could always use another bud to play something with.

#9 Daw19yoyo

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

Blaster, what the Fuck, dude?

Seriously! This is Sp00ge we're talking about here. Baster you are being a assumptious, greedy, dick.
Your new riddle of the day...year.... Forever?:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it.

(lol) Its a Spaceship!

Dawness:
adjective
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers, multiplied by ∞. :whee:

#10 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

I call bullshit. You can keep your righteousness. I believe that you would have used both and I believe that you would have then resold the items. You can come here and lie all you want but you're not fooling anyone. Now I can see why people don't post that they used codes. Bitter people like you that are too slow come and act like big baby's.:cry:

[-(
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#11 BlazeP

BlazeP

Trader by Trade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Yeah, sp00ge is one of the chillest guys here. And I'm betting it's assholes like you that made him quit as a moderator.

#12 Kinky Buns

Kinky Buns

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

Oh look, one of those code lurkers actually made an account. :censored:
Posted Image

#13 Capice2003

Capice2003

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

How about random drawings for it based off the post and then gathering a random users number or the likes thereof on random.com

#14 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

If you're interested enter my thread I have $50 Concert Cash to giveaway (one code)

#15 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

Definitely watching this thread. A $25 code would push me to buy a ticket to see Armor For Sleep in Chicago in a couple weeks...

#16 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Definitely watching this thread. A $25 code would push me to buy a ticket to see Armor For Sleep in Chicago in a couple weeks...

You should then enter here for a chance of 50 bucks:

http://www.cheapassg...=321374&page=13

#17 DcupsOfJustice

DcupsOfJustice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Blaster Man means Bell End in Turkish.

#18 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

Wow, I'm sorry I took both codes. If the OP had said one per person then I would have left one. Speaking of the codes, you guys can still win them. You may be surprised who the nice OP was of the thread for the contest these codes came from since he didn't keep the contest secret to hoard all the codes and be greedy. Have a good one.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=323710

#19 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Wow, I'm sorry I took both codes. If the OP had said one per person then I would have left one. Speaking of the codes, you guys can still win them. You may be surprised who the OP was of the thread about the contest these codes came from. Have a good one.

thanks for the time saver buy posting the link
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#20 thegreatone313

thegreatone313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

I know its not free but im willing to give my code for a cheap amazon or paypal gift card.

#21 Daw19yoyo

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Wow, I'm sorry I took both codes. If the OP had said one per person then I would have left one. Speaking of the codes, you guys can still win them. You may be surprised who the nice OP was of the thread for the contest these codes came from since he didn't keep the contest secret to hoard all the codes and be greedy. Have a good one.

Dude the two codes thing was kinda dickish, but when you made wild, false accusations about sp00ge, who is the shit, people tend to get a little pissed.
Your new riddle of the day...year.... Forever?:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it.

(lol) Its a Spaceship!

Dawness:
adjective
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers, multiplied by ∞. :whee:

#22 gt3guy

gt3guy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:21 AM

I know its not free but im willing to give my code for a cheap amazon or paypal gift card.

Got Lucky and got two 50 dollar vouchers and used them two get two tickets for the Offspring in indy and free meal and unlimited drinks very excited since been forever since been to a concert :) Money is so tight lately thats why :P :applause:

#23 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

i have 2x $25 codes but i would rather have amazon credit so i will sell these things dirt cheap so feel free to pm me
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7