Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy EXCLUSIVE 3-disc blu-ray Mission Imp 4: Ghost Protocol $10

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:40 AM

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (Best Buy EXCLUSIVE) - 3-disc set $9.99 (list price $51.99)
SKU: 4947863
FREE SHIPPING
http://www.bestbuy.com

Comes with the regular 2 disc set (1 blu and 1 dvd) plus the Best Buy exclusive BTS blu-ray.

No ship to store option. Just free shipping and in-store pickup if available.

I returned my 2-disc set in-store and successfully ordered the best buy LE online.

Posted Image

Unboxing:

#2 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:47 AM

I'm confused why this has it's own thread,it's been on sale at BB for a couple weeks now,and discussed many times over in the upgrade and save thread.

#3 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

I'm confused why this has it's own thread,it's been on sale at BB for a couple weeks now,and discussed many times over in the upgrade and save thread.

nah, when i bought the 2-disc set last month for $10 this was full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until skimming bestbuy.com. i'm glad that you guys discussed it in a random thread, though.

Edited by PublikDefender, 06 August 2012 - 02:20 AM.

#4 ChadThyJuggla

ChadThyJuggla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:56 AM

nah, when i bought the 2-disc set this rang up full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until now. i'm not sure why this doesn't deserve its own thread.

Definitely picked this up about two weeks ago.. Has been posted in the U&S thread for a while now, many times.

#5 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

Definitely picked this up about two weeks ago.. Has been posted in the U&S thread for a while now, many times.

so...recently then. ok. don't have any dvds so i never read that thread anyway. not sure what the controversy is.

Edited by PublikDefender, 06 August 2012 - 02:21 AM.

#6 truthtruman

truthtruman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

This 3 disc for the past couple of weeks has been at full price, at $29.99. When I was doing the Upgrade and Save, the 2 disc was for $9.99, not the 3 disc. I still was able to get it for $9.99 by having them price match it to the 2 disc though.

#7 opterasis

opterasis

Bullhonkery!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

lol I remember a CAGer saying this was going to be as rare and valuable as the Zombieland Nut up or Shut Up edition.
My Bluray owned list

http://www.points2sh...p?ref=opterasis

What I've gotten free from points2shop *updated* 1/16/12!
Spoiler

#8 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

I was able to get the 3 disc with the u/s when the reg was 9.99 because they didnt have any of them at all so they let me have it and use the coupon.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!

#9 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

LOL! For a moment, somehow I was seeing $1 instead of $10 because of its own thread.

Anyway, still the same thing being said many times in U&S.
It was already $9.99 for two weeks for either the 2 discs or the 3 discs version.

Also, be careful of the slipcase for this 3 discs version. The glue at the spline aren't that good.

#10 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

nah, when i bought the 2-disc set last month for $10 this was full price. it didn't drop until recently. didn't find out about this until skimming bestbuy.com. i'm glad that you guys discussed it in a random thread, though.

Its true that at first the 3 disc was not on sale,but i believe the week after it dropped to $9.99,which it should've been in the first place.It just created a lot of confusion.The upgrade and save thread is very active,so its not very random,theres been a lot of cheap blu ray prices posted.

#11 zman73

zman73

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:21 AM

The two disc was on sale for the $10 price the first week of this latest upgrade and save... I guess seeing how it created confusion, best buy put the three disc exclusive version on sale the next week. I bought it about two weeks ago.