What CheapyD uses to play PC on TV?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 fuerstma

fuerstma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

What's the details on the product Cheapy has on his PC that lets him play games on his TV?

I'd love to play games on TV in my living room...

#2 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

A cable?
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#3 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Hdmi
Posted Image

#4 fuerstma

fuerstma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

I seem to remember he has some product that takes the HDMI signal and pipes it out to his TV on his command (as opposed to his PC Monitor). I'm pretty sure I didn't daydream this.. he can switch between his PC Monitor and the TV in his living room...

#5 HansKaosu

HansKaosu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

HDMI WiFi Wireless Transmitter.. The name escapes me but I think it was something like that.

#6 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

I don't know about Cheapy but I have a dual output Video card so I have one cable going to the monitor and a second to the TV through a DVI-HDMI cable. I also bought a cable to have the sound going from the PC to my stereo system. It's great for gaming and stuff on Hulu that you wouldn't normally be able to see through the PS3/360/Wii since they don't have the rights.

default.pngmmitch079.png

#7 HansKaosu

HansKaosu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

All modern video cards have hdmi out. (well excluding some of the low end cards)

#8 gsr1379

gsr1379

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

I think this is it.. What is a US equivalent? I do not know.

#9 Martix_agent

Martix_agent

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:34 AM

All modern video cards have hdmi out. (well excluding some of the low end cards)

my card has a mini hdmi port. to say it's annoying is an understatement. Luckily my onboard graphics card works alongside my gpu, so i can still run the HDMI cable from that. Granted, I don't think i'll be able to use it for many games, but it's been working great for netflix and whatnot.

#10 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I seem to remember he has some product that takes the HDMI signal and pipes it out to his TV on his command (as opposed to his PC Monitor). I'm pretty sure I didn't daydream this.. he can switch between his PC Monitor and the TV in his living room...

It's called Windows 7.