Photo
- - - - -

Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear Hardcover Book for $7.95 + Free Ship

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear Hardcover Book

The following items are included: "Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear," written by the "Top Gear" team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library. A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of "Forza Motorsport 4," "Top Gear" and Turn 10. This item was previously only available in the Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition game, which was discontinued last year.

$7.95 plus free shipping
http://www.gamedeald...hp?product=1887

#2 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Sure I'll give this a try.
It's only $8, and they take PayPal, so why not?

#3 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Is it me or does it look like the book in the pic has water damage. Also why is it showing only 1/2 the book o_0

#4 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

Is it me or does it look like the book in the pic has water damage. Also why is it showing only 1/2 the book o_0

If you go to the main page of the site, it has a better picture. I think it is bad lighting and a poor shrink-wrap job.

I have heard positive comments about the site, so I am not too worried (especially for $8).

#5 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

Right Click and do "View Image". The coding of the site is trying to fit it in a preset width, but its cropping instead of resizing.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#6 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Book came today.
For some reason I was expecting a full sized book, but oh well.
I'll have to pick up the game at some point now.