Use promo code EMCYTZT2053 to get Dance Central 3 for $37.99

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

:shipfree: Deal expires at
11:59pm PT on Tuesday, 08/14/2012.

Edited by Bosamba, 13 August 2012 - 10:31 AM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:06 AM

2NE1 "I Am the BEST" is in this game.

#4 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:36 AM

Just ordered this, came in to post if no one else did. $12 off, no tax... sweet deal on a game I was definitely getting.

#5 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

I skipped 2, so I'll def get 3. I want an actual version of this game that 2 ppl can play at once.

SteamWidget.PNG

#6 lRolLlLilN

lRolLlLilN

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Sharing this deal with a friend of mine. Love Dance Central lol. Thanks OP

#7 RobinYoHood

RobinYoHood

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

I skipped 2, so I'll def get 3. I want an actual version of this game that 2 ppl can play at once.

Huh? Dance Central 2 lets you have two people play at once.

#8 azteg28

azteg28

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Take code out of DC 2, trade in to Amazon for $20, buy this for a net $18 and keep all songs, good stuff. Thanks OP.

#9 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

Take code out of DC 2, trade in to Amazon for $20, buy this for a net $18 and keep all songs, good stuff. Thanks OP.

does it cost extra to transfer the songs? i remember Rock Band 1 costs like $5 to transfer songs and only 2 songs cant be transferred.

#10 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

Thanks much, OP! I already pre-ordered this before at $39.99 but $2 is $2. I love Dance Central games!

DC2 has a code? Where?

#11 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Ballin.. just might jump in on this one. Thanks OP

#12 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:59 PM

does it cost extra to transfer the songs? i remember Rock Band 1 costs like $5 to transfer songs and only 2 songs cant be transferred.

It did for DC1->DC2, but they gave you a 240 point code in DC1 to help offset the cost.

Personally I'm not getting DC3 unless they improve the Break It Down mode. In both 1 and 2, there have been moves that I just could not get the game to accept, and I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Becomes extremely aggravating when the only feedback the game gives you is, "No, that's not right." (Not a naturally talented individual when it comes to dancing.)

#13 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

I just have a feeling DC3 will be on sale a lot with BF a month after release, like DC2 was constantly onsale for 24.99. Love the game but ill wait.

#14 Ryuu555

Ryuu555

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

I just have a feeling DC3 will be on sale a lot with BF a month after release, like DC2 was constantly onsale for 24.99. Love the game but ill wait.

Yep, after getting burned so quickly on DC2, I am definitely going to wait this time.
Posted Image

#15 azteg28

azteg28

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

Thanks much, OP! I already pre-ordered this before at $39.99 but $2 is $2. I love Dance Central games!

DC2 has a code? Where?

It's on the back of the manual.

#16 youruglyclone

youruglyclone

Last Man in Userplane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:29 AM

caved...

#17 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

It did for DC1->DC2, but they gave you a 240 point code in DC1 to help offset the cost.

Personally I'm not getting DC3 unless they improve the Break It Down mode. In both 1 and 2, there have been moves that I just could not get the game to accept, and I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Becomes extremely aggravating when the only feedback the game gives you is, "No, that's not right." (Not a naturally talented individual when it comes to dancing.)

Break It Down way WAY improved in 2. You could record yourself and watch it next to the game's demonstration, which helped a lot. My favorite feature: if you go to Break It Down right after playing a song, it will automatically select the moves you had the most trouble with, and do a playlist of just them. That means that instead of breaking down the whole thing, I'd play, break it down, and play again. Less time, more fun, better results.

#18 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Break It Down way WAY improved in 2. You could record yourself and watch it next to the game's demonstration, which helped a lot.

Not for me. Too many instances where I couldn't see any difference between the dancer and the way I was doing it.

What I'd like to see, though I doubt they'll implement it, is a set of static flashcards for each move, showing where your arms/legs/body should be on each beat. So I can dissect the moves piece by piece instead of trying to process it all at once while it's happening.

Again, complete non-dancer talking here.

#19 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Not for me. Too many instances where I couldn't see any difference between the dancer and the way I was doing it.

What I'd like to see, though I doubt they'll implement it, is a set of static flashcards for each move, showing where your arms/legs/body should be on each beat. So I can dissect the moves piece by piece instead of trying to process it all at once while it's happening.

That's a good idea and I support it. We'll see if it's improved at all in DC3.

#20 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

a lot of people I know think they're doing the move correctly but you record them and show them how they're doing it and then they feel sheepish afterward...

#21 supermanram

supermanram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Another dance central?