• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#1 AcidRain25

AcidRain25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

Star Wars The Old Republic Collector's Edition $19.99 @ Best Buy.com

There doesn't seem to be free shipping for this item (only for Silver Members) but it is also available for In Store Pickup.

#2 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

Holy shit, they are really trying to dump these things. GAHHH, can't believe I paid full price at launch. X_X

#3 rexflexall

rexflexall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Damn you beat me to the punch, just ordered one. $2.99 to ship for me.

CAG? I'm Cheap Ass everything :booty:  :booty:

#4 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks! 2.99 shipping as well

#5 omgoblins

omgoblins

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

At this price, why not? In for one, never played TOR, but with it going F2P maybe I will, my son will like the statue and CE stuff anyways.

For me, premier silver, I got free expedited shipping, although there was no difference from free standard shipping in the estimated arrival during the checkout, afterwards my shipping date went from 8/24-27 down to 8/21-22. I've had slow shipping experiences with BB before, but that was only free standard shipping, idk why this qualifies for expedited.

Edited by omgoblins, 17 August 2012 - 05:56 PM.
Shipping info

#6 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

My store has quite a few of these. Does it come with a free month? Is it even worth it?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

The great thing is with the CE, if you pay for at least one month following the free month you get 1000 Cartel coins when FTP hits. These are used to unlock stuff for non-subscription players. You should still get access to the exclusive CE store as well.

#8 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Sat on the order screen for a few minutes.. then said Fuck it why not, some Ebay money just went through so I have some spare change.

Worst case scenario they cancel the order and I don't miss out on anything good.

#9 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:58 PM

Damn, I bought it for $29.99 from Kmart! I coulda saved $10 for a future DOTD :(

#10 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Damn, I bought it for $29.99 from Kmart! I coulda saved $10 for a future DOTD :(

+1. I didn't think it would go below $30 but this thing is dropping like a rock.

$20 is nuts. The figure alone is easily worth twice that.

steam_sig.png

#11 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

aww hell naw

Most Hyped For: Tekken 7, Metal Gear Solid V, Persona 5, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy XV

#12 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Holy shit, they are really trying to dump these things. GAHHH, can't believe I paid full price at launch. X_X

You should know by now that buying any CE over $100 is a suckers bet. I fell for it once with Halo 3 and never again.

#13 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Thanks Buy 1 for $21.XX after taxes ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#14 InfiniteElement

InfiniteElement

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Got one for store pickup. I have an account that hasn't been active for a while... Do you guys think it'll add time to my previous account or should I make an entirely new one?

#15 Senusret

Senusret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Well, I felt like a sucker after buying the Skyrim CE and watching it drop so fast so I'm glad I held out on this. 20 bucks is a steal. In for an in store pickup one!

#16 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

How large is this? I'll have to walk 20 minutes back from the sore with this

#17 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Damn, I seen this yesterday but didn't know you could do store pick-up since it said outlet item. Thanks OP, grabbed one for 21.xx. I bet all the people that bought this for 30 from KMART with real cash are kicking themselves :D. Best Buy credit is the best.

^^About as big as the SKYRIM collectors box. Pretty big. Your arms will get tired.

#18 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

+1. I didn't think it would go below $30 but this thing is dropping like a rock.

$20 is nuts. The figure alone is easily worth twice that.

I figured buying at $30 would be a safe bet, but damn, wish I would've held out.

I only wanted the statue, which I'm now proudly displaying. No idea what to do with the other stuff yet.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#19 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

So when it goes free to play will we still need to buy a copy of the game?

#20 KeeperX

KeeperX

Yuppie Mephistopheles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

How large is this? I'll have to walk 20 minutes back from the sore with this

I'd say it's 16x16x16 cube or so. Not particularly heavy - most of the space is the figure.

In for one even after I bought a copy from Kmart, so that my girlfriend can have an account, too.

#21 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

Damn, I seen this yesterday but didn't know you could do store pick-up since it said outlet item. Thanks OP, grabbed one for 21.xx. I bet all the people that bought this for 30 from KMART with real cash are kicking themselves :D. Best Buy credit is the best.

^^About as big as the SKYRIM collectors box. Pretty big. Your arms will get tired.

It's not that big.. I have the Skyrim CE sitting here next to this one lol. It's the same shape, but given the difference in the volume, I'd say it's about half the total size.

#22 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

For me, premier silver, I got free expedited shipping, although there was no difference from free standard shipping in the estimated arrival during the checkout, afterwards my shipping date went from 8/24-27 down to 8/21-22. I've had slow shipping experiences with BB before, but that was only free standard shipping, idk why this qualifies for expedited.

Free expedited shipping is one of the revised Premier Silver benefits (along with 60 day returns, etc.). I believe they rolled this out in the last week or so; it was available during the "blowout sale" last weekend.

Thanks, OP. I had the BB product page bookmarked after the drops at Kmart and Fry's, but it was repeatedly $129.99 and I stopped checking it the last couple of days...

#23 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:15 PM

So when it goes free to play will we still need to buy a copy of the game?

Apparently not. Looks like you'll be able to download it for free and play up to level 50 for free, although there will be benefits to subscribers.

#24 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

I was gonna buy this then I remembered that I have no interest in the game. I think I have a sickness lol.

fs.png

Twitter #kelkeen

#25 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

Sweet. Thanks OP! I'm glad I didn't buy it from Kmart. Free expedited shipping for Silver RZ members.
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#26 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Thanks OP. Just picked one up. The extras alone made this purchase worth it. I cannot believe how cheap these ended up.

#27 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

It's not that big.. I have the Skyrim CE sitting here next to this one lol. It's the same shape, but given the difference in the volume, I'd say it's about half the total size.

Damn, I swear it was about as big...anyways, thanks for correcting that part.

I was gonna buy this then I remembered that I have no interest in the game. I think I have a sickness lol.

Same here my friend, same here. I think deep down we all are alike.

#28 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

sold out online and won't let me do instore pickup =\

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#29 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

Oh god no. The Skyrim CE is 1/2 my height.

#30 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Dang. Nothing is found in my immediate area. But there is on in the other town over. And that is a trip itself! :cry: