Deal is good through 11:59 PM PDT on Sunday, 8/19
Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

If 5 and Raccoon City weren't such huge disappointments in terms of being a "Horror" game, I would bite.

#3 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

If 5 and Raccoon City weren't such huge disappointments in terms of being a "Horror" game, I would bite.

From what I can gather from trailers it seems like the team responsible for RE6 is considering the mishaps of RE5. With the reintroduction of zombies, and genuine horror moments the game seems interesting at this point. I'm not sure why Capcom is so intent in pushing RE franchise towards action more so than horror though. I guess only time will tell if Chris yet again punches a boulder or not :)

Thanks OP, kinda waiting for the pc version to be on sale though.

#4 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

When does Newegg charge you? When they ship?

#5 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:13 AM

When does Newegg charge you? When they ship?

Yeah, you can cancel right up to when it ships with no charges. Might as well lock it in in case nothing better comes along.

Thanks OP, kinda waiting for the pc version to be on sale though.

Wish it was coming out on PC at the same time as the console versions. Probably won't be able to wait. :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:43 AM

i might do this soon. pay half, my brother pays half, and there, i get re6 new for $24. thanks.

edit
im guessin it comes with no preorder bonuses?

#7 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Locked it in, hope amazon matches so I can get release day delivery

#8 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hmm I was hoping to nab the archive edition...

#9 sillymonkey321

sillymonkey321

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

i put in an order for the ps3 version but there will probably be a better deal by the time it releases...maybe TRU's buy 2 get 1 free? Or maybe renting from gamefly instead. It all banks on whether or not Capcom does a good job with the ps3 version though.

#10 junghu

junghu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

I'll wait until they release RE6 Gold edition.............you know they will.

#11 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

This game already has bang for its buck. 4 CAMPAIGNS, each adding 3 hours of gameplay. Ada Wong could of been dlc, but Capcom for once took the high road and included (Doesnt mean we wont see more story dlc in a month after release). You get 12 hours of gameplay from that, then there's mercenaries (A favorite of mine from RE5). This is my goty for me.

Guy above me, good luck with that. Your gonna be waiting awhile for that one.

#12 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Not bad, but I have had mine on pre-order with Bestbuy because of the $20 GC you get back.

#13 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Thanks Op. in for one. Now all I need is a preorder for Borderlands or Playstation All Stars.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#14 Ecofreak

Ecofreak

That's Ah Bingo!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

I had pre-ordered this during Newegg's last $10 promo. Yay for an additional $2 savings!

I just wish Newegg's coupon-entering processing didn't require so many steps and log-ins. Craziness.
[thread=49233]Trade List[/thread]

#15 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

This game already has bang for its buck. 4 CAMPAIGNS, each adding 3 hours of gameplay. Ada Wong could of been dlc, but Capcom for once took the high road and included (Doesnt mean we wont see more story dlc in a month after release). You get 12 hours of gameplay from that, then there's mercenaries (A favorite of mine from RE5). This is my goty for me.

pft, I spend more hours than that playing my ps2 rpgs :booty:

#16 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

not bad

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#17 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

pft, I spend more hours than that playing my ps2 rpgs :booty:

okay??? Ofcourse you would get more play time with an rpg compared to a shooter. :booty:

#18 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

Most of us have backlogs large enough to justify long waits.

#19 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

Not bad, but I have had mine on pre-order with Bestbuy because of the $20 GC you get back.

This. BBY wins again.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#20 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

ROFL @ GOTY and it's not even out yet.

#21 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Capcom has gone out of its way to pound into my head that I should never buy one of their games at launch. I'll hold out for a complete edition sometime down the road. Lesson learned, Capcom!
Posted Image

#22 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

Yeah, playing games the year they come out sucks! I'll wait until 2016 on this one. Take that, Capcom!

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!

#23 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, playing games the year they come out sucks! I'll wait until 2016 on this one. Take that, Capcom!

My backlog is large enough that it could be even longer than 2016 by the time I'd finally get around to this. But realistically, most people would probably only have to wait six months to a year.
Posted Image

#24 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

My backlog is large enough that it could be even longer than 2016 by the time I'd finally get around to this. But realistically, most people would probably only have to wait six months to a year.

True but this game looks like they are doing fan service. Ill give them the benefit of the doubt this 1 last time.

#25 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

why do people go in threads and say ''I won't even be able to play this because of my backlog'' and then leave?

#26 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

why do people go in threads and say ''I won't even be able to play this because of my backlog'' and then leave?

Because they have a disease?

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!

#27 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Nobody did that here. lrn2literacy.

#28 excellen

excellen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'll wait until they release RE6 Gold edition.............you know they will.

Of course they will, this is capcom after all. I'm planning to play and beat it once or twice within the first few weeks of release, then flip it to amazon for probably $30+. Then I'll use the credit to upgrade to whatever complete edition they throw out later when it comes out in a year or two.

#29 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

Most of us have backlogs large enough to justify long waits.

Nobody did that here. lrn2literacy.

k.

#30 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

This. BBY wins again.

Technically this is true but it only ends up being a couple dollars difference once tax is figured in plus you don't get that $20 bonus until a month after you pickup the game. I'll take the money off the top even if I might have to wait a day or two past release date to receive the order.
Posted Image

Posted Image