Photo
- - - - -

Selected VIZ Media & Warner Anime - $5 ▪ $10 ▪ $13 @ RightStuf.com (ends on 9/24/12)

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 WTK

WTK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Selected VIZ Media & Warner Anime - $5 ▪ $10 ▪ $13 - For a limited time! @ RightStuf.com

Posted Image

Beat the dog days of summer with $5, $10 and $13 deals on selected VIZ Media and Warner Brothers anime DVDs and DVD sets, including favorites like Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto and Supernatural! (Quantities on some items may be limited.)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on August 30, 2012!

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "$5 ▪ $10 ▪ $13 Viz & Warner Deals" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of the items in this promo! (Please note: No other coupons or discounts may be used in conjunction with this sale, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items! This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders.

Edited by WTK, 13 September 2012 - 03:51 PM.

#2 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Omg, Inuyasha $10 a season?! D:

#3 zulux21

zulux21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:33 PM

Omg, Inuyasha $10 a season?! D:

yeah my thoughts as well, working through my budget trying to find out if I can afford the $70 for all the seasons given the cheapest I had ever seen them before this was $20 per season on amazon @_@

#4 Slappybob

Slappybob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

No Ranma, or Maison Ikkoku :cry:
The Douchebag Porpoise does not save drowning sailors, it just mocks them as they struggle. What a jerk!

Posted Image
Currently playing:
:360: Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands
:xbox: Mechwarrior
:ps2: Final Fantasy X
:psp: Legend of Heroes
:pc: Portal

#5 Squall_L_FF8

Squall_L_FF8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thanks! I have been wanting to buy the whole series of Inuyasha but was waiting for the right price. I also got the Bleach sets of the Bount arc which I didn't buy because I hated that arc, but for $13 each, I was willing to get it.

#6 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

Holy damn, that's a steal on Inuyasha, too bad I already own it. Nothing else pops out at me, but hopefully some of you can scrounge up the cash for at least the first three Inuyasha sets. Fun stuff, and such a great soundtrack too.
Posted Image

#7 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

lol all the inuyasha sets are "More Arriving Soon!" status already.

Edited by Vash1306, 20 August 2012 - 05:58 PM.

#8 SMBScooby

SMBScooby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

Any thoughts on Supernatural?

#9 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Avoid the anime, better off just watching the real series (live-action).

#10 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Might pick up the Death Note stuff.

#11 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

Might pick up the Death Note stuff.

Have you already seen the TV series? These two discs are just long recaps with a cumulative couple minutes of inconsequential new stuff.
Posted Image

#12 shadow17x

shadow17x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

:cry: My wallet is screaming. Just bought all of the Inu Yasha series they had but not the movies. Thanks for the note OP. No more big purchases!!

#13 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for posting OP! I've been waiting for a good deal to pick up the InuYasha sets and this is by far the best deal I've ever seen to grab the whole series. :D

#14 zulux21

zulux21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

:cry: My wallet is screaming. Just bought all of the Inu Yasha series they had but not the movies. Thanks for the note OP. No more big purchases!!

likewise... I already owned the movies as rightstuf put the LE collection of them in the woodbox on sale for like $20 5 years ago... so I will finally have a full set of inuyasha... until a few more months pass and the second season hits dvd lol

hopefully the more arriving soon doesn't take to long to ship... when I ordered only 6 and 7 were like that though, and my wife and I left off somewhere around season 3 so it should be fine even if it takes a few weeks

#15 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Have you already seen the TV series? These two discs are just long recaps with a cumulative couple minutes of inconsequential new stuff.

Thanks for the info.

#16 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Good deal on the InuYasha.

But what about the Naruto sets? Are they the cheapest so far? I don't want to commit to them knowing they maybe re-released on Blu-ray.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#17 Richard Kain

Richard Kain

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

These are mainly older series for sale. At the same time, the prices are fantastic. If you haven't already picked up some of these, this is the time to do it. The prices for the first three seasons of Bleach caught my eye in particular. These usually go for a much higher price than a lot of the more recent Bleach season boxes. I went ahead and picked up Bleach season 2 and 3, Inuyasha season 2 and both the movies. I already had Inuyasha season 2, but it was a used purchase and was missing the slip cover. At $10, it's worth it to get a brand-new copy.

#18 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

Good deal on the InuYasha.

But what about the Naruto sets? Are they the cheapest so far? I don't want to commit to them knowing they maybe re-released on Blu-ray.

Those are the 13 episodes sets. There are 26 episode sets going for $20 on rightstuf.

I highly doubt there be any Naruto Blu-rays for the series outside of the movies. Not even Japan has Blu-rays for the series.

#19 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Nice, I get to finish off my InuYasha now. Pew pew!
Posted Image

#20 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Those are the 13 episodes sets. There are 26 episode sets going for $20 on rightstuf.

I highly doubt there be any Naruto Blu-rays for the series outside of the movies. Not even Japan has Blu-rays for the series.

Thanks

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#21 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

Free shipping?

#22 Vash1306

Vash1306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Free shipping if you spend $49+

#23 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

gah.......too many sales.

do want to get the Blach seasons and SuperNatural anime though.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#24 3GSid

3GSid

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:39 PM

Had to pickup Inuyasha at that price. Just have to wait and see when they will ship out with how many people ordering.

Thought I'd even get a better discount with my RightStut Got Anime membership, but unfortunately no. Still a hell of a deal

#25 Rogueleader17

Rogueleader17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

Looks like its time to complete my inuyasha collection before final cut.

tachikoma_02.gif"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."

#26 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

Looks like almost everything is in the "More Arriving Soon" category. In for the Inuyasha set.

#27 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

God dammit. How can I not buy Inuyasha at that price?

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#28 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:58 AM

Arggg... picked up the Inuyasha sets and a couple Bleach sets.

My wallet... :'(

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#29 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

will there be a inuyasha blu ray coming out because this is tempting.

#30 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

will there be a inuyasha blu ray coming out because this is tempting.

I don't even think Viz does blu-rays for their releases (or at least I have yet to see one), so if you want to see it another company will have to try and pick up the rights to it, but I doubt that will happen. Although other companies have picked up the rights to the movies for certain series like Bleach and Naruto on blu-ray, but I haven't seen any talks of blu-ray releases for any of these shows from Viz, so you might be better off just buying these if you were planning to wait for a blu-ray release which may never happen.
Posted Image