Photo
- - - - -

Bioshock Infinite (PC) Preorder $37.99 @ NewEgg!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

With $12 off promo code EMCNBHJ256 (works on all games $49.99 or more!), the PC version is $59.99 everywhere else.
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#2 Forsvaine

Forsvaine

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

What a miserable day to not be a PC gamer. That deal is amazing, and it's for one of my most anticipated games, too. I just hope it comes out in my life time.
Currently playing
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
:pc: Far Cry 3

Currently waiting for

:ps3: Bioshock Infinite

#3 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Does anyone know if this is a Steam version? I loved the original and sequel - some of the best games of generation. Certainly in creating the unique mood and then surrounding it with solid story and gameplay.

#4 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

I just tried the XBox 360 version with that promo code (EMCNBHJ256) and it gave me $12 off. $47.99 instead of $37.99, but still.

#5 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

Awesome! Gonna order. Just a question though, since I'll be paying with PayPal will newegg immediately take the funds? Is it better if I just pay with a credit card?

#6 Why_So_Serious

Why_So_Serious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'd love to get this but I heard 2k still hasn't learned to not use Securom and activation limits. ):

#7 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'd love to get this but I heard 2k still hasn't learned to not use Securom and activation limits. ):

It's the same team who made Bioshock 1. So, I'm very nervous about buying another pc copy of their games after the mess I had with 1.

What a miserable day to not be a PC gamer. That deal is amazing, and it's for one of my most anticipated games, too. I just hope it comes out in my life time.

I'd rather them take 5 more years on this game and get it right than have a steaming pile of crap that's half finished. Ken Levine seems to know what he's doing so I'll trust his judgement on when he thinks it's ready.

#8 invincibleaggre

invincibleaggre

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for this. Just got my new computer in and now this to look forward to THANKS!!! http://www.jkfvmitwax.co.cc/comp/