Photo
- - - - -

Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition up for pre order at Amazon for $69.99

• Please log in to reply
292 replies to this topic

#1 Jawwaad1

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

http://www.amazon.co...=cm_cd_asin_lnk

Just a heads up. From what I understand, there is only going to be 10,000 of these made. You get:

Hori Hard Pouch: Sturdily built and stylishly customized, this case has a flap that stores games while it guards the screen.
Hori Face Cover: Offers lightweight yet effective protection without blocking any major parts, so it never has to come off!
Protective Skin: Adorns your Vita with the stylish, vibrant aesthetics of Persona 4 and includes 8 matching wallpapers.
Stickers: Starring characters from Persona 4, these stickers can be used to decorate anything you can think of!

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Pre-Ordered mine.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:41 PM

Grabbed a couple. 10,000 is probably too many for a Vita game but who knows.

I have a regular Hori Vita cover (the all black one) and I like it. Anyone have one of those hard pouches?

#4 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

Big fan of this game.. but I already have the game preordered with the bonus skin for $35. Can't justify paying double for stickers cheap accessories I won't use.

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#5 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:21 AM

Pre-ordered mine at Gamestop earlier. Pretty good bundle, and I could always use a Case/Hard Cover for my Vita (Especially if its got Persona all over it :D)

Who knows, might even end up being rare
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

I'm so jelly I don't have a Vita right now...

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#7 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

Pass. No need for the cases, I just want the skin.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#8 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

Got mine!

#9 Murderstorm

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:33 AM

Pre ordered one at gamestop and one from amazon

#10 Heavenlywind

Heavenlywind

☆さくらちゃん☆

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

Thanks pre ordered :).. Even though I don't have a Vita yet..
Posted Image

#11 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

I'll be waiting for this to hit $20/$25 like I am Fate/Extra and Hakoumi. No way they even sell 2500 on release.

#12 Lynn Kyle

Lynn Kyle

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:06 AM

Ho, yus. Got my pre-order in. Can't wait for this.

#13 Auburn

Auburn

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

Grabbed a couple. 10,000 is probably too many for a Vita game but who knows.

I have a regular Hori Vita cover (the all black one) and I like it. Anyone have one of those hard pouches?

I have the hard pouch and I really like it. I'm probably getting this CE because I like the Persona style and know it's a solid product.

#14 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

I'll be waiting for this to hit $20/$25 like I am Fate/Extra and Hakoumi. No way they even sell 2500 on release.

Good luck with that.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:16 AM

I'm tempted, but that extra stuff really isn't worth $30. But the quantity makes me interested.

#16 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

Good luck with that.

Yeah, I can't see this being around for long... the Vita is in dire need of games and Persona is a very popular series.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#17 Dr Mario Kart

Dr Mario Kart

SD/2D Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

Remember when they said P4 for PS2 would be the only edition of P4 and it wasnt going to end up like P3/FES/P3P? Yea, me too.

#18 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

Remember when they said P4 for PS2 would be the only edition of P4 and it wasnt going to end up like P3/FES/P3P? Yea, me too.

Yes, but remember this?
http://www.amazon.co...pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

Bought one for $30 originally

#19 Fatbot3

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:37 AM

Preordered at GameStop. Want the game and honestly just want the Vita to have more success because I've been playing alot. The interesting thing is the availability of this will give a decent indication of the overall popularity of the Vita and sales at the end of November. It's no surprise that it's sitting AFTER some major releases and closer to the holidays to get more units into the market.

#20 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

I think the upcoming Vita bundles will help sales quite a bit, especially the AC one.

#21 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:49 AM

Eh $70 for that isn't ideal, but I'm a persona fan, and this will very likely be rare. Can't hurt to pre-order one and wait and see if it sells out before pre-orders are even over, like the Persona 4 social link expansion pack did back during the original release of P4. That's super rare now.
Posted Image

#22 Roll

Roll

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

Is this exclusive to Amazon and Gamestop? I'd rather pre-order at Newegg, especially considering all those killer pre-order deals they've been having.

#23 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:59 AM

Yup, exclusive to gamestop and amazon in U.S. and Canada. I wonder if the 10,000 is split between the U.S. and Canada?
Posted Image

#24 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:03 AM

Preordered

#25 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

Is this exclusive to Amazon and Gamestop? I'd rather pre-order at Newegg, especially considering all those killer pre-order deals they've been having.

They'll ship it in a bubble mailer and mess up your 1/10,000 box. lol

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#26 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but all of the "CE" contents are just the Japanese accessory kit. That kit was NOT limited, so even with "10,000" you're only getting a rare box. However buying the kit / game separately will cost you more than the CE, so buy that if you really like them.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#27 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

i ordered this, even though i have the regular edition for 30 preordered. I love LE

#28 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:25 AM

I really want that case but considering I have a regular $30 preorder at Newegg, I can't imagine paying $40 for those extras...

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#29 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:31 AM

I really want that case but considering I have a regular $30 preorder at Newegg, I can't imagine paying $40 for those extras...

I'm thinking the same thing, I have an amazon pre-order for $33.05 with free skin (it auto-adjusted minus some % because it went down $34.99 once). The extra $37 I think is not worth what your getting, but to each his own I guess.
Posted Image

#30 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

Only reason why I'm getting this edition is because Persona 4 happens to be one of my favorite games ever.