• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

found this for anyone in the market for a 360 plus games

-link removed-

scam

Edited by Kovorkian, 27 August 2012 - 08:18 PM.
Scamtastic!

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#2 Shadow2222

Shadow2222

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

It's a scam. I contacted the guy and he said,

"Hi there. Just sold this to someone else, but I can tell you where I got it from.
I just purchased 3 of these from pennyhunters.com and I resold them on here for some extra money. The trick is to watch for bidding to slow down and then place your bid. That's what I do and I win all the time.
Regards"

#3 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up I removed it

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji