Photo
- - - - -

Get 250 Best Buy RZ Points (5$) for 250 Coke Reward Points!

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 MeteoSparkZero

MeteoSparkZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

Note: If this is the wrong place to post this, please move it.

I'm still hoping that $25/$50 gift card offer from last year will come soon, but I figured those with a lot of Coke Rewards Points sitting in their bank can get in on this offer and use the $5 certificate on whatever game they want.

http://www.mycokerew...0339_7_1_c_a_na

Limit of two (2) redemptions per member. Your code will expire on 1/31/13.

Edited by MeteoSparkZero, 02 September 2012 - 11:01 PM.

Posted Image

#2 daminion

daminion

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

The limit must be new. I cashed in all of my coke points for these last week. I had just over 5000 of them.

#3 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Don't even know how to get coke points...seldom drink coke...

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Same, I ended up with about $135 bucks when I was done cashing in all my points. To hear there is a limit now is disheartening :cry: but I wonder if they won't count the old cash ins against us and allow for the excess two to go through still.

#5 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Coke is bad for you people

#6 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Man, was considering redeeming all the drinks in mine and my brothers fridge. But seem's like I'd barely top 50 points lol.....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thanks, OP! I rarely get in on these as they run out almost immediately.

#8 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

Just did some research (Wikipedia) you can enter 10 codes per day, the most would be from a pack of 32-can package (around 8-12 dollars) which is worth 25 points, so that would be 250 coke points in a day! or spend 80-120 dollars in coke right now and get 250 points in reward zone points by tonight! what a Deal!!!! (sarcasm)

#9 intoxicated662

intoxicated662

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

so is gaming.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

so is gaming.

Moderation, folks...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#11 247

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

Just did some research (Wikipedia) you can enter 10 codes per day, the most would be from a pack of 32-can package (around 8-12 dollars) which is worth 25 points, so that would be 250 coke points in a day! or spend 80-120 dollars in coke right now and get 250 points in reward zone points by tonight! what a Deal!!!! (sarcasm)

Each can has codes or the cardboard box?

#12 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Cans don't have codes themselves I think. They'd be on the cardboard packages or plastic outerwrap.

The bottles have the codes in the caps.

#13 Dr. Para

Dr. Para

Mayor of Drunk Town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

For boxes it's printed on the inside of the box (Dasani waters also have a code on the wrapping for the 24 packs,) two liters have the points underneath the cap. Luckily, my father is a dock worker so he just has the guys toss all their caps in a bag and when I go visit my parents each weekend, I just bring the spoils home and I don't have to drink that sludge.

Dr_Para.png

#14 dealsthatkills

dealsthatkills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

So is Heroin, but is hasn't killed ME yet.

#15 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

:o I need to lay off the sweet drinks until I slim down and see a dentist. but Coke is also very effective at cleaning stains off your toilet with no effort and leaving the bowl sparkling clean.

#16 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Have 1000+ MCR points just wasting away. Guess I'll just use 500 points and get $10 to use towards Best Buy.

#17 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Does the redemption on mycokerewards link you to your reward zone account?

#18 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

Does the redemption on mycokerewards link you to your reward zone account?

Nah, MCR will send you an email with a code that you redeem through your RZ account.

#19 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

wrong. You can only enter a max of 120 points per week.so if you have the 25 point codes you be able to enter a max of 5. Itd let you do the extra 5 points to to not being at 120. So best way to enter codes is get close to 119 and then enter a code worth like 10 or more points. Also you can enter as many codes as you want as long as it doesn't go over your 120 point limit. I've enter 40 cap codes in one day. All are 3 points each so it added up to 120 points.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#20 spidey35

spidey35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

#21 m3g4t0ky0

m3g4t0ky0

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks OP! Just got my $10 in certs and will have another $5 posting in a few days from a previous transaction. Now to decide what to use them on...

#22 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Nice. I always give my Coke points to my friends. I guess I should finally redeem them for myself. How many points do you get for a bottle? If anybody knows on hand.

#23 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Nice. I always give my Coke points to my friends. I guess I should finally redeem them for myself. How many points do you get for a bottle? If anybody knows on hand.

3. So 84 bottles of coke for a $5 certificate.

rm8ylt.gif

#24 murphyspub

murphyspub

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

There's a coke rewards thread. I hate to be that guy, but this what leads to lurkers and SDers stealing deals from cags who dutifully check threads every day to see if there is something new.

#25 Sychophantom

Sychophantom

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

In for 2. Thanks.

#26 LD_Helix

LD_Helix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

wrong. You can only enter a max of 120 points per week.so if you have the 25 point codes you be able to enter a max of 5. Itd let you do the extra 5 points to to not being at 120. So best way to enter codes is get close to 119 and then enter a code worth like 10 or more points. Also you can enter as many codes as you want as long as it doesn't go over your 120 point limit. I've enter 40 cap codes in one day. All are 3 points each so it added up to 120 points.

Thanks for correcting that, shows how much i know from using wikipedia, still you have to spend around 80 dollars to get this deal which sucks unless you already some coke points

#27 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

Thanks OP, $5 is better than nothing.
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#28 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for correcting that, shows how much i know from using wikipedia, still you have to spend around 80 dollars to get this deal which sucks unless you already some coke points

lol yah.....definitely no reason to run out and buy $80 worth of coke. Try to just grab caps from work but it's been slim pickings lately.

rm8ylt.gif

#29 ryne candy

ryne candy

Duck Duck Duck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:27 AM

My problem was just saving the caps and too much time would pass. When it first started, I had a 44 oz cup full of caps but most of them had codes that were no longer valid. I just entered some codes this past week and two codes from 12 packs didn't work any longer. I wish they had an iPhone app to just enter your codes.

#30 LoveAndBeer

LoveAndBeer

AKA: jstew9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

Thanks for the heads up, I've been sitting on my coke points for months, with nothing catching my eye. $10 towards a game or movie at BB is a nice bonus for Labor Day weekend.
The battle's done, and we kind of won, so we sound our victory cheer