Photo
- - - - -

The Howard Stern Thread

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlordfrodo

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 23 April 2005 - 04:37 PM

On this thread, http://cheapassgamer...ead.php?t=49104 CheapyD wanted someone to make a Howard Stern Thread. Here we can discuss the day's show, and various howard stern related topics.

First off, does anyone even listen to the show regularly? I do. I listen everyday.
Posted Image

#2 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 04:39 PM

On this thread, http://cheapassgamer...ead.php?t=49104 CheapyD wanted someone to make a Howard Stern Thread. Here we can discuss the day's show, and various howard stern related topics.

First off, does anyone even listen to the show regularly? I do. I listen everyday.

im a regular listener, and his radio show, is sooo muchbetter than the one on E!

#3 Dragonlordfrodo

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 23 April 2005 - 04:41 PM

Yeah I like the radio show better than the TV show. The TV show mostly just shows when girls come on, not that I am gay, but it gets boring after a while. I like when they just talk amongst themselves, and the news portion of the show.
Posted Image

#4 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:06 PM

Yeah I like the radio show better than the TV show. The TV show mostly just shows when girls come on, not that I am gay, but it gets boring after a while. I like when they just talk amongst themselves, and the news portion of the show.

but would the tv show be better, if it was on a higher channel, but yet didnt have any editing

#5 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:47 PM

I was watching the amputee beauty contest on E! the other day. Some of the girls were really attractive. Anyways, I was telling my co-worker about it yesterday when the only amputee on campus (and is a woman) comes into the store. I still don't know if she heard me talking about it but it freaked me out because that was a one in a million chance that could happen. I wasn't saying anything bad, just talking about the fact it was on.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!

#6 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:19 PM

I don't listen to it, but I watch it whenever I can, which is actually quite often. The shows I see are actually a couple of weeks old because they're on TV instead of radio.

#7 bugg33

bugg33

enjoying my sauna

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:53 PM

I almost never listen in the mornings but download the MP3 torrent and listen at night or during the day.

#8 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:58 PM

I am not a fan really but if nothing else is on, I'll flip it to E!.

Posted Image

#9 Dragonlordfrodo

Dragonlordfrodo

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:17 PM

I was thinking of calling the show, should I?
Posted Image

#10 smalien1

smalien1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:34 PM

I was watching the show and he pulled an Oprah and bought a hot girl a prosthetic leg.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/pinthesink]Posted Image
[/URL]

#11 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:49 PM

I was thinking of calling the show, should I?

yeah, mention cag if you want too, though the cheapster might have to check with you on that one

#12 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:03 AM

heynowheynowheynow

#13 alongx

alongx

Soy loco por el Cornball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:13 AM

I never listen to Stern anymore, he's usually pretty boring these days. I used to listen all the time because I had a friend who interned there 3 years ago and her boyfriend works for Stern and is occassionally on the show.
My gaming tally:

Posted Image

#14 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:14 AM

I never listen to Stern anymore, he's usually pretty boring these days. I used to listen all the time because I had a friend who interned there 3 years ago and her boyfriend works for Stern and is occassionally on the show.

who is it?

#15 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:20 AM

I was watching the show and he pulled an Oprah and bought a hot girl a prosthetic leg.

That was cool of him to do.

Posted Image