Asura's Wrath PS3 or 360 - $23.95 shipped at eStarland

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

Since we had a $20 Xbox deal from Amazon with no Ps3 love, figured would mention this.

http://www.estarland...duct.37113.html

#2 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Right on! I was waiting for a deal on the PS3 version. Thanks OP.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#3 frankmackeyspam

frankmackeyspam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Since we had a $20 Xbox deal from Amazon with no Ps3 love, figured would mention this.

http://www.estarland...duct.37113.html

Ordered. Thanks! Never heard of eStarland, so I'm trusting you on this one. Don't let me down! ;)

#4 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

Does anyone have any history with eStarland? I feel a bit wary of ordering from a vendor I've never heard of, especially when the price they offer is 50% that of the lowest price this game has been for the PS3...
Posted Image

#5 Eggplant_Wizard

Eggplant_Wizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

eStarland has been around a long time and I've done a lot of business with them and have never had a problem.

#6 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

eStarland is reputable. Done a lot of business with them. 360 version is the same price if anyone has credit and wants to grab it there.

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards

#7 bigdbo622

bigdbo622

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Does anyone have any history with eStarland? I feel a bit wary of ordering from a vendor I've never heard of, especially when the price they offer is 50% that of the lowest price this game has been for the PS3...

Great company that has already done right by me. Over the past few years, I have more game trade ins and purchases with them than any other company.

#8 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

eStarland is legit, visited their store many times even though it is a 2 hour drive for me.

The PS3 version of Asura's Wrath however...it's playable but the screen tearing is obnoxious and at times the frame dips prevent you from hitting the QTE's accurately. Didn't stop me from finishing the game, but I did exchange it for the 360 version immediately after finishing it.

#9 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

Ordered. Thanks! Never heard of eStarland, so I'm trusting you on this one. Don't let me down! ;)

Yea, i trade alot of stuff there - especially since they still take older systems. Usually use the trade credit to buy figures more than games. :)

#10 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for everyone's feedback! I ordered one, thanks OP for the find as well :)
Posted Image

#11 oni_saru_sensei

oni_saru_sensei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

bought! thanks!