Photo
- - - - -

CDUniverse.com - Borderlands 2: Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 GeneJacket

GeneJacket

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

Just a heads up to everyone, though it's not a deal, CDUniverse.com seems to have Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition in stock for PS3, 360 and PC.

I've never ordered from them, and I don't know how reliable they are, but they're the only place I've found that seems to have anything but the standard edition in stock.

http://www.cdunivers...259&style=games

#2 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

Just incase too, Amazon still have their Deluxe Vault hunter Edition available for pre-order.

#3 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:31 AM

though it's not a deal, I've never ordered from them, and I don't know how reliable they are

In for 10

#4 GeneJacket

GeneJacket

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:47 AM

Just incase too, Amazon still have their Deluxe Vault hunter Edition available for pre-order.

Yeah, but only for PS3 and 360. There is no PC version as far as Amazon is concerned.:cry:

#5 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

Yeah, but only for PS3 and 360. There is no PC version as far as Amazon is concerned.:cry:

It is because it sold out on Amazon. I very much have a preorder put in from months ago when it was first listed.

#6 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:12 AM

Glad I preordered the loot chest edition the day it became available.

#7 SEGA128DC

SEGA128DC

EA Sports suck!!!...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:22 AM

Hmm, I waited for the last minute to pre-order Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest Edition for the Xbox 360. My order was canceled from DeepDiscount.com a few days later!!!...:hot:

My only shot for getting the
Ultimate Loot Chest Edition is at GameStop. But that's if someone doesn't pick-up, they're pre-order copy...

Rise from your grave...

#8 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Buy.com just sent me a cancellation email for the Ultimate Loot chest. They said it was because there was an issue with production and therefore, they were being sent far fewer units than they expected to receive. Not sure I buy that but I guess I can't really say...

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#9 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Only reason to order here is if your looking for the pc version.

#10 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

Can anyone answer the question of "are they reliable"?
http://www.tradeinof...ni.me/reliable/

I've ordered from them several times in the past, and i've had no problems. Reliable and trustworthy, in my experience. That said, it's probably worth noting that a) i've only ever ordered CDs from them, b) i've never ordered anything particularly rare/limited/hard to find, and c)they are headquartered just a few towns over from where i live(Wallingford, CT). No physical storefront, as far as i know.