Photo
- - - - -

PGR4 $12.99, Harry Potter Deathly Hallows P2 $9.99, Sport Champions $10.99 - NewEgg

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Posted ImageProject Gotham Racing 4 $12.99
Posted ImageHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 $9.99
Posted ImageSport Champions $10.99
Posted ImageHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 $9.99

Edited by htz, 09 September 2012 - 11:35 PM.
Added Xbox 360 version of Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2

#2 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

Not bad... PGR4 is such a great game. Such a damn shame that Activision let Bizarre die.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#3 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Pgr4 is one of my favorite racers ever. I really wish there would've been a 5th one. Harry potter is ok,it's worth $10.

#4 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

Looks like I'll be getting harry Potter. Thanks OP

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

pgr4 has been $10 at amazon for a while. Keep forgetting that I bought it already, and saw it was $10 at amazon back in 2010.

#6 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Pgr and sports champions are both 3.99 used at Gamestop. HP 7.2 is worth a go at $10.

#7 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

Would much rather buy new than give one dollar to Gamestop.

#8 jetthead

jetthead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Picked up the Xbox 360 version of Harry Potter. $9.99 with Free Shipping is a good deal. Thanks OP! :applause:

#9 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

Would much rather buy new than give one dollar to Gamestop.

This is CAG. Youre in the minority.

#10 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

While I am a CAG, I agree 100% with him.

#11 stuffedmonkey

stuffedmonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

I'm a CAG, and I'd rather get mauled by a bear than shop at Gametop.

Amazon Warehouse has PGR 4 Like New for $5.24 with free prime shipping if used is your thing. Plus you never have to set foot in a Gamestop :)

#12 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

While I am a CAG, I agree 100% with him.

Same here. Plus pgr4 is an older game,which means you'll likely have a barcode sticker on the freaking artwork rather then then the plastic cover. I would gladly pay an extra 5-10 to avoid that crap.

#13 Dthib87

Dthib87

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

bestbuy has pgr4 for 4.99 free shipping. my case and disc came in perfect condition

#14 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=327989
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#15 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

I'm a CAG, and I'd rather get mauled by a bear than shop at Gametop.

Amazon Warehouse has PGR 4 Like New for $5.24 with free prime shipping if used is your thing. Plus you never have to set foot in a Gamestop :)

so you'd rather be left permanently disfigured than shop at gamestop...troll logic at its finest.

did gamestop make a deal with Satan and am i the only person that doesnt know about this deal?

#16 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

Is sports champion worth $10.99?

#17 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:49 AM

This is CAG. Youre in the minority.

Which CAG do you visit?

#18 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

Is sports champion worth $10.99?

You can find it pretty cheap used...and it's been on clearance at various stores for a while, too. So it can be found for less. It's fairly fun, though...especially multiplayer...and one of those games that's good for playing in groups with non-gamers. Sort of a less kiddy Wii sports with things like disc golf (throwing a frisbee through a golf course and into a net) and bocce (which is actually surprisingly fun). Six different sports. I think beach volleyball might be my favorite...the moves are actually pretty realistic.

#19 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:12 AM

You can find it pretty cheap used...and it's been on clearance at various stores for a while, too. So it can be found for less. It's fairly fun, though...especially multiplayer...and one of those games that's good for playing in groups with non-gamers. Sort of a less kiddy Wii sports with things like disc golf (throwing a frisbee through a golf course and into a net) and bocce (which is actually surprisingly fun). Six different sports. I think beach volleyball might be my favorite...the moves are actually pretty realistic.

Oh I see, thank you. I have a question. Why some people don't want to buy this game in GameStop for $3.99? What is tie problem?

#20 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Oh I see, thank you. I have a question. Why some people don't want to buy this game in GameStop for $3.99? What is tie problem?

They just don't want to support that store and it's policies (a principal thing) and/or don't want a possibly gutted copy (without artwork or manual). Don't worry. You're fine buying at Gamestop if you want. I think that's where I got mine cheap, actually, and $4 is a great price for the game.

#21 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

They just don't want to support that store and it's policies (a principal thing) and/or don't want a possibly gutted copy (without artwork or manual). Don't worry. You're fine buying at Gamestop if you want. I think that's where I got mine cheap, actually, and $4 is a great price for the game.

Because that used copy you're buying for $3.99 was someone's that let it go for $.50. And the open new game. Last I checked any other place that sells an open item isn't new anymore.

#22 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:39 AM

I've never had a problem buying at Gamestop, I buy and trade there all the time. I do prefer complete games, though, so if it's not complete I'll just pass or wait until I can find a complete one...but the game is going to work just fine. I'd rather not pay 3 times more for a game if I can avoid it. It's not like any other retail store isn't out to screw the customers any way they can, too. People just get a stick up their ass about Gamestop. For every person who commented on this thread about not buying there, there's probably 1,000 other people on this board that shop there weekly without giving it another thought.