• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cyclonestoney

cyclonestoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

http://cyclonereviews.wordpress.com/

I just created this as a place where I will write my thoughts on the games I play them. I plan to continue to add to it from my past games and from the ones I will play as they come out. Your opinion on my writing would be awesome!

#2 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:11 AM

Nice, hope you keep it active. My wordpress looks just as humble, but eh, I don't want to put too much time into it until I have more material.

I've followed you, Up Magic is me.

UjCoyFa.png

#3 cyclonestoney

cyclonestoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

Nice, hope you keep it active. My wordpress looks just as humble, but eh, I don't want to put too much time into it until I have more material.

I've followed you, Up Magic is me.

That is definitely the plan! Do you have any suggestions for my writing or layout or anything else? I really appreciate you taking the time to look! Also I just followed back.

#4 HansKaosu

HansKaosu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

Need to add some Pictures/trailer, just pure text is not nice to look at and maby do a darker theme.. its to bright for me to read all the text.

Twitter: FuurinRei

#5 blehman

blehman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

I like the games you've reviewed so far; definitely share a liking for similar types of games, so I bookmarked your site. I would like to see a little more details in the reviews. I'd imagine your trying to be brief and not delve to far into anything, but I think the reviews would benefit by having some extra detail.

Great start though. I'll be checking in from now on!

#6 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'd say add pictures, and capitalize 3DS on the side bar (just looks nicer). It's a nice design, I'd love if you'd give me some thoughts on mine A Guide To A Boring World I chose blogger instead of wordpress though:( so I'm somewhat limited as to what I can do with formating