Photo
- - - - -

Call of Duty: Black Ops with DLC for $20 @ BB & Amazon has MW3 w. DLC for $30.78

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

PS3
http://www.bestbuy.c...&st=.&lp=8&cp=2

X360
http://www.bestbuy.c...k Ops&lp=9&cp=1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Amazon w/ DLC
http://www.amazon.co...&tag=slicinc-20

Edited by kart007k, 11 September 2012 - 05:39 PM.

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#2 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

are you fucking kidding me? I just bought a copy on amazon for $20. No DLC included there, obviously. Fuck.

#3 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

Im guessing this is the lowest this will probably get? I still havent played any COD games beyond 4 but have been picking them up when i find them cheap. I usually dont see them dip much lower than $30 bucks. Would this be a good price to jump in on it?

Only thing i was thinking was that maybe it would drop when BLOPS 2 comes out but im not sure if it would hit < $20

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#4 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:32 AM

Damn, I think I may get this for my ps3. Does anyone know if the store copies have the dlc included? I want to just pick it up in store but done want to get a vanilla version.

#5 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:35 AM

Is the DLC on disc or via code?

#6 matthewhsh2002

matthewhsh2002

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Thanks OP!

#7 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:36 AM

Is the DLC on disc or via code?

Code. It's a map pack.

#8 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

Nice price.

#9 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:42 AM

Is this the lowest it's ever been?

#10 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

All copies at my local BB have DLC. And I think its a code. Good deal though. Are they coming out with another bundle where you get the game and all the dlc?
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#11 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:45 AM

All copies at my local BB have DLC. And I think its a code. Good deal though. Are they coming out with another bundle where you get the game and all the dlc?

This didn't happen to MW2. But in the summer sale you can get these dlcs for half off the original price.

#12 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:51 AM

Yea I think MW2 had only one DLC included. Here is the unboxing.

#13 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

typo in the title OP ;) but also a decent deal for anyone looking to play BO before BO2 comes out

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#14 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

Fixed. Thanks

#15 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Code. It's a map pack.

Yea I think MW2 had only one DLC included. Here is the unboxing.

(video)

Wow, can't believe there's an unboxing for this, and it lasted over three minutes :shock: At least it confirmed what the above replier said that it's a code. (thanks for both replies)

Might as well mention it before someone else does, but the base TIV for this game is $10.00 at Best Buy right now. Do the math and it's essentially a free map pack.

#16 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

Wow, can't believe there's an unboxing for this, and it lasted over three minutes :shock: At least it confirmed what the above replier said that it's a code.

Are you really that surprised? Its a Call of Duty game. There is probably a video of this game making a grilled cheese somewhere.

#17 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thanks OP.

I can pay with a BB giftcard, then go trade my vanilla copy in for $20 tomorrow.. well $21 with unlocked.. Even trade, but I'll get free DLC.

#18 shopsmarts

shopsmarts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

Awesome, I've been waiting for this!!!
Ballin' on a budget

#19 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

damn just payed 30 not to long ago at gs new

#20 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

I am picking this up this afternoon (X360). If anyone wants the DLC hit me up & I'll give you a good deal because I don't care about the DLC that much.

Edited by davisdj, 09 September 2012 - 05:28 PM.

Check out my trade list please.

Join Bing Rewards, earn free rewards & I'll earn some as well. Thanks.

#21 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

Im guessing this is the lowest this will probably get? I still havent played any COD games beyond 4 but have been picking them up when i find them cheap. I usually dont see them dip much lower than $30 bucks. Would this be a good price to jump in on it?

Only thing i was thinking was that maybe it would drop when BLOPS 2 comes out but im not sure if it would hit < $20

^_^x KD

My 2 cents...

I've owned every CoD since the first on PC, own every expansion back then, every game every year including Prestige editions... EXCEPT Black Ops. That is the only CoD game I don't own. I just never liked it compared to the others. Treyarch is nowhere near the company IW was.

#22 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

My 2 cents...

I've owned every CoD since the first on PC, own every expansion back then, every game every year including Prestige editions... EXCEPT Black Ops. That is the only CoD game I don't own. I just never liked it compared to the others. Treyarch is nowhere near the company IW was.

I LOVED IWs campaigns (esp COD4), but I dumped a ton more time in BLOPS MP. For some reason, I felt it was better balanced and the maps were better. This was the last FPS I really invested time into (did one prestige in MW3 and quit BF3 after private servers) and I've found myself a much happier gamer. I'm not sure what the community is like now, but I definitely remember preferring it to MW2/3 on :360:.

#23 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

This is probably the cheapest it will get. MW2 still sells for $20+ on consoles. I got a copy for the PS3. Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#24 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Picked up as well. Thanks!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#25 Spafon

Spafon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

I'm really surprised they haven't come out with an "ultimate" edition yet that has all the DLC included. I wonder if this price drop/sale isn't in anticipation of something like that dropping before BO2 comes out? Either way, this franchise is not really my cup of tea, so I'm holding out for all the DLC to be included cheap.

#26 Kendro

Kendro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

How is the online community for this game on XBL as far as people still playing? I'm thinking of picking this game up again since I traded it in a while ago to Amazon for around the same price.

#27 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

I'm really surprised they haven't come out with an "ultimate" edition yet that has all the DLC included. I wonder if this price drop/sale isn't in anticipation of something like that dropping before BO2 comes out? Either way, this franchise is not really my cup of tea, so I'm holding out for all the DLC to be included cheap.

I'd wait too, but I don't think they've ever re-released any cod games with all dlc.

#28 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

How is the online community for this game on XBL as far as people still playing? I'm thinking of picking this game up again since I traded it in a while ago to Amazon for around the same price.

It is like 3rd in active communities with 5 COD's still in the Top 20.

Only Call of Duty 2 and Classic take a little time to get a full room.

All others including 3 are instant.

Anyone know how long this sale lasts?

#29 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Keep waiting... for ever because Activision has never released any "Ultimate" COD game with all the DLC. Their "Game of the Year" versions usually don't include anything new.

I am going to pass because once I start playing MP I will be back to my old habits of playing this game for hours every day and ignoring all other games. I have a backlog the size of a mountain.

This game MP is like crack to me... just one more game, one more game. No!!!!
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#30 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

It was in the Top 10 in the NPD last month (August) and MW3 was not in the top 10.

Gotta think the community is still extremely strong.