UMDs at Fry's 1.99-3.50

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

I didn't see this posted yet, sorry if I missed it.

In Fry's Electronics stores, they have several UMDs for 1.99 to 3.50. Not as good as the Dollar Tree price, but the selection is different. Seems like some decent anime, at least.

They are on the website, too, but the shipping kills it. http://www.frys.com/...=0&from=0&to=24

Edited by PrinnyJ, 11 September 2012 - 10:08 AM.

#2 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

been waiting for this to happen. The Fry's I go to literally has a whole shelving strip (probably 8 areas) filled with PSP UMD movies, games, accessories. Can't believe its lasted this long..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#3 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

Yeah. Finally. I still keep my PSPs around and this would be nice.

#4 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

the downside is the UMD's really kill the battery life. However i did enjoy the 2nd Resident evil movie on mine, looked rather decent at the time.

Of course now with HD EVERYWHERE might as well get a tablet with HD and a micro SD card slot and a 32 GB card.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#5 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:10 AM

Picked up some of these today. Saw some on the website that don't appear to be in my store: MirrorMask, The Fifth Element.

If anyone sees these I'd be willing to trade/pay for price plus shipping plus extra for gas.