giving away steam games

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

all you gotta do is follow the stream and be on the stream during giveaways(giveaways are at random times)

he gives away few games per day
Posted Image

#2 KyRoen

KyRoen

The Boss Luigi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:15 PM

Cool! :D Thanks!
"Well like they say in Brooklyn, early to bed early to catch the worm, or is it the bagel?" - Luigi

#3 kevL0CK

kevL0CK

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

nice!

#4 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

Ill watch

#5 KyRoen

KyRoen

The Boss Luigi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

Holy crap I won XD haha yay!! Got Crysis 2 Maximum Edition :D
"Well like they say in Brooklyn, early to bed early to catch the worm, or is it the bagel?" - Luigi

#6 abelincoln16

abelincoln16

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

Holy crap I won XD haha yay!! Got Crysis 2 Maximum Edition :D

Congrats mate! :) Did you catch when will he doing the stream and the giveaway tomorrow? Because i had to turn down the volume at the exact same time when he talked about that. :roll:

#7 KyRoen

KyRoen

The Boss Luigi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

Congrats mate! :) Did you catch when will he doing the stream and the giveaway tomorrow? Because i had to turn down the volume at the exact same time when he talked about that. :roll:

He said he was going to start up again at about Noon Central time tomorrow :D

#8 abelincoln16

abelincoln16

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

He said he was going to start up again at about Noon Central time tomorrow :D

Thanks, will be there! :D

#9 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Nice :D
He will be streaming again at like 12 cst
Posted Image

#10 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

hes streaming right now get on and enjoy the stream!!!
Posted Image

#11 Headhumper

Headhumper

I Am the Walrus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Just won Red Faction Collection! This guy is awesome!
Posted Image

#12 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:57 PM

nice
its live get on and enjoy!!
Posted Image

#13 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

how does it work does he say a code or something?

fs_overall.png
Trading List In Spoiler. Interested? PM Me

Spoiler

#14 Headhumper

Headhumper

I Am the Walrus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

No, a chat bot picks a random person in the chat, then he adds you on Steam and gifts you the game you want.
Posted Image

#15 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

No, a chat bot picks a random person in the chat, then he adds you on Steam and gifts you the game you want.

so just connect with facebook and youre good to go or do you click a button?

fs_overall.png
Trading List In Spoiler. Interested? PM Me

Spoiler

#16 abelincoln16

abelincoln16

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

Omg, I just won, got Torchlight II (with Torchlight I), yeeahh! :)

#17 Malibuu

Malibuu

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Just got Deus EX! Sweet broadcast!

#18 LoLRoflCopter

LoLRoflCopter

Moar GAEMS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

I want to win something! ;C

Posted Image

#19 LoLRoflCopter

LoLRoflCopter

Moar GAEMS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

Omg, I just won, got Torchlight II (with Torchlight I), yeeahh! :)

Lucky!

Posted Image

#20 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hes streaming right now

Congrats to the winners
Posted Image

#21 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hes on streaming bl2 and tl2
Posted Image

#22 gelus95

gelus95

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

he is streaming yay just won magicka collection

#23 smoke63b

smoke63b

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Just thought I would hop in and say Hi to everyone here :)

Tallkido, I really appreciate you posting this here. I never even thought about doing any forum posts mostly because I would feel weird about doing it myself.

CAG has sent a LOT of viewers my way and I really appreciate it. Thanks for dropping by, following and hopefully enjoying hanging out with me while I game as much as I like hanging out with you guys.

I'm still doing game giveaways daily. It will slow down a bit eventually but I've started getting enough viewers now that I'm actually getting donated games a fair amount (which I will always give away).

I normally stream Tuesday through Friday starting at 9:30am CST. Monday starting at 9:30am CST with Aaron in coop and at my house. I will stream some Saturdays randomly and not on a fixed schedule. I will probably never stream on Sundays because that's the day my ill father (who I take care of 24/7) has a lot of family/visitors over. Most days that I do stream, I will go to at least 5pm CST and sometimes until 7pm CST.

Thanks again and I hope to see you guys around every day :D

Wes

p.s. TL2 is up for grabs again tomorrow :D

www.twitch.tv/wearetheromantics

#24 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:31 AM

Tallkido, I really appreciate you posting this here. I never even thought about doing any forum posts mostly because I would feel weird about doing it myself.

CAG has sent a LOT of viewers my way and I really appreciate it. Thanks for dropping by, following and hopefully enjoying hanging out with me while I game as much as I like hanging out with you guys.

I'm still doing game giveaways daily. It will slow down a bit eventually but I've started getting enough viewers now that I'm actually getting donated games a fair amount (which I will always give away).

I normally stream Tuesday through Friday starting at 9:30am CST. Monday starting at 9:30am CST with Aaron in coop and at my house. I will stream some Saturdays randomly and not on a fixed schedule. I will probably never stream on Sundays because that's the day my ill father (who I take care of 24/7) has a lot of family/visitors over. Most days that I do stream, I will go to at least 5pm CST and sometimes until 7pm CST.

Wes

Hello! I am Kefwi from the stream!

#25 Malibuu

Malibuu

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Wes

Good to see you here Wes! You continue to show gratitude towards your "loyal legion" as I call us [:

This is why I stay with you, this is why you are a god amongst mice. Keep up the good work!

Btw, I'm Malmonster [:

#26 smoke63b

smoke63b

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Thanks Kefwi and Mal. I really appreciate you guys hanging out and even leaving the stream up when you're afk and such. It helps out immensely. So far, the community has been excellent.
A person would tend to think people coming from a place like CAG would be prone to just harping about gimme free stuff all the time. There are a few people that come in like that but really, they have been the huge minority and probably not even from CAG. A LOT of the viewers from CAG have started to hang out and really participate in chat on a daily basis and it's awesome. Thanks a lot guys :) BloodTrail

#27 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hes live :)
Posted Image

#28 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hes on and giveaway soon
Posted Image

#29 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

He is streaming :)
Posted Image

#30 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

It's nice that they're giving away codes and everything, but they're douches, not men. I can't deal with the children and elitism in there. One of these mods talked about insta-banning me for replying to a question with a link to the Steam store, when another mod posted a link before me. And he doesn't talk to me directly about it, just tells the OTHER guy that he wasn't talking about HIM. How much of a bitch can you be? I posted information and they kept to their immature niche and ignored everything I said, so whatever. No loss in my part. The people that won while I was there didn't participate in the chat anyway. ;)