Little big planet Vita is out today 9/14 gamestop only

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#1 akokonas

akokonas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:57 PM

It appears Little big planet Vita is out today in the US only at gamestop. I just called two stores in chicago area and they do indeed have them for sale. The game isnt suppose to be out until 9/25 but they are selling them.

#2 FQRizzo

FQRizzo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

I think I'll wait the roughly two weeks until release date so I can save $10+tax with my Newegg order.

#3 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

anyone else confirm?

#4 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

I can confirm

#5 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

anyone else confirm?

Yup, saw it for myself earlier today.

#6 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Cool for anybody that really "has" to have it now, but like the guy above me said ill wait for my newegg order, and may still cancel it cause im gonna be deep into Borderlands and this wont get any play for at least a few weeks

#7 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Because Fuck STREET DATE SON!
Posted Image

#8 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Same thing happened earlier this year with DMC HD Collection. They must've shipped without a "hold until" indication on them, so Gamestop started selling. First Gamestop I went to in Chicago sold one to me.

Not exactly a deal though.

#9 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

my bestbuy had it but im not really into lbp so didnt pick it up

#10 gravel

gravel

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

I just got a call from GS that my reservation is in. Nice!

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Arkham Origins
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Inazuma Eleven
:psp: Tearaway, No Heroes Allowed

#11 gravel

gravel

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

I just got a call from GS that my reservation is in. Nice!

Nevermind, I called on my way out the door, and they are saying next Friday. :cry:

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Arkham Origins
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Inazuma Eleven
:psp: Tearaway, No Heroes Allowed

#12 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

I hope my local GS doesn't have them in yet. I haven't pre-ordered yet for the costumes :\

#13 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

I think I'll wait the roughly two weeks until release date so I can save $10+tax with my Newegg order.

Yeah, same here.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#14 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Dammit, didn't get to preorder. Now to decide if I still want to pay MSRP

#15 darkjedi187

darkjedi187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

Just checked my Newegg order and it says release date 9/15/12

#16 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

I'll wait for the inevitable used copy to turn up within the next week and then combine it with the Coke $10 code and PUR for $22.50.

#17 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

Just so you know, there is an online pass for it. So you'd still have to buy it (Or miss out on a huge chunk of the game)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

Yeah, same here.

You know, you can always buy both and just return the other to gamestop...

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#19 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

went to gamestop and bought it just now. is there suppose to be an online pass? cause my copy didnt have 1. the preorder bonus was inside the case tho :)

#20 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

went to gamestop and bought it just now. is there suppose to be an online pass? cause my copy didnt have 1. the preorder bonus was inside the case tho :)

Preorder item appears to just be the online pass. It might unlock them down the road, but hard to say.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#21 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

ok just found out on the playstation blog that it does not require an online pass.

#22 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

ok just found out on the playstation blog that it does not require an online pass.

That contradicts the people who own it that said it came with one, and cant redeem it/access online yet.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

Ooh, this is tempting... but I think I will wait on my Amazon pre-order. I am going to be busy with backlog this weekend and Borderlands 2 next week

523546.png

#24 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

I saw a reviewer say it has an online pass. Can you link your source?

#25 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

That contradicts the people who own it that said it came with one, and cant redeem it/access online yet.

My PSN says the blog is wrong. https://pbs.twimg.co...EqbJF.jpg:large

Too lazy to upload elsewhere... sorry =\

#26 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

Ah, thats strange then. A PSN buddy of mine has it and couldnt redeem it.

Either way, still deciding whether or not I want to buy it or just wait. Borderlands/DoA5/One Piece are gonna be all i play for the next 2 weeks anyway lol.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Ah, thats strange then. A PSN buddy of mine has it and couldnt redeem it.

Either way, still deciding whether or not I want to buy it or just wait. Borderlands/DoA5/One Piece are gonna be all i play for the next 2 weeks anyway lol.

The server isn't working, so that might be what they're talking about. What's really annoying, is that I preordered at Amazon and despite my code saying it was preorder stuff, I don't have it. I assume I'll get it later, but then again I am still waiting on my fucking Resistance Burning Skies avatars.

#28 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

damn i guess i was wrong. i was lookging at the european playstation blog. guess Europe wont be getting an online pass but United States will. can anyone confirm that they got an online pass with their game? the only code i got was that preorder bonus code and does not say online pass on it

#29 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

damn i guess i was wrong. i was lookging at the european playstation blog. guess Europe wont be getting an online pass but United States will. can anyone confirm that they got an online pass with their game? the only code i got was that preorder bonus code and does not say online pass on it

If you were reading / paying attention, I already said the preorder code was that.

#30 Kuma

Kuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

i got an online pass and just redeemed it