Download the Indie Games Uprising III Soundtrack for Free

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

Hey everyone, I mentioned this in the "video game deals" post about the Indie Games Uprising III but wanted to make a thread for it here because it's kind of a cool little bonus for the Indie Games Uprising III this year.

In addition to 9 awesome indie games (okay, maybe 8 as one was a little... lacking) for only $11, they released a soundtrack featuring the original music from all of the games in the Uprising for free! As an added bonus it also comes with a descent Xbox dashboard background for the Uprising.

You can find a link to download the album here: http://clearancebinr...track-for-free/

I apologize for indirectly linking to the album through my site, but they have only released a tinyurl link for the album (so they can track how many downloads it gets) and CAG doesn't allow you to post tinyurl's.

There's some pretty good stuff in the album, so check it out! Not like it'll cost you anything. :)

Enjoy!

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

bump

Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#3 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

yay free videogame music.
Posted Image

#4 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

The Xenominer stuff in particular is pretty good.