• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

http://blog.us.plays...-launch-on-ps3/
Includes AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#2 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Before anyone asks, I dont think AC1 will be included on the revelations disc. If it was, then it would be included in the product description.

#3 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Sony has been doing a lot of trilogy collections lately, and now they are courting third party publishers to do the same it seems. We normally get a GOTY edition but now we get 3 games for the same price which is a pretty good deal.

#4 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

the box art is nice.

#5 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

Awesome. I just hope it doesn't include the greatest hits AC2

#6 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Before anyone asks, I dont think AC1 will be included on the revelations disc. If it was, then it would be included in the product description.

Agreed. I think that's why they specifically named it the "Ezio Trilogy".

#7 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

chances it will come out for 360 (or a M$ console) down the line?

#8 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

This and other collections coming out just prove more that the PS4 and 720 are coming out next year.

#9 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

I still have my revelations + AC1 sealed. Any news if the collections comes with all DLC for all 3 games as well?

#10 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

I still have my revelations + AC1 sealed. Any news if the collections comes with all DLC for all 3 games as well?

sounds like just ac2 dlc

#11 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

This and other collections coming out just prove more that the PS4 and 720 are coming out next year.

I just think it proves there's a lot of mature franchises out there that may see another uptick in sales if they are bundled together.

Collections like this get me interested if DLC is included. However I'm playing AC2 on 360 right now so I'll pass this up.

#12 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yeah if this comes with the DLC on disc I'd be more than happy to get rid of my copies for these when the price drops.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#13 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Is it sad that I picked up all four AC games for less this $40?

Not even sure if DLC included on the disc would make me sway in purchasing this (unless it does on sale)

#14 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

If this miraculously included AC1 (which I already have on disc, but would like to have the AC:R pack-in) and AC: Bloodlines (from the PSP) I'd get this. I already have AC2 and Brotherhood but don't feel double-dipping would be worth it in this case, seeing as I purchased said games with their respectively CE's.

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#15 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

If this miraculously included AC1 (which I already have on disc, but would like to have the AC:R pack-in) and AC: Bloodlines (from the PSP) I'd get this. I already have AC2 and Brotherhood but don't feel double-dipping would be worth it in this case, seeing as I purchased said games with their respectively CE's.

Is bloodlines worth it? I'm a big fan of AC1 and AC2. Haven't got around to the other 2 (soon 3) yet.

#16 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

I wouldn't count on it since AC1 and Bloodlines is about Altair, not Ezio.

#17 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

Sony has been doing a lot of trilogy collections lately, and now they are courting third party publishers to do the same it seems. We normally get a GOTY edition but now we get 3 games for the same price which is a pretty good deal.

It's nothing new. The Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell trilogies are from Ubisoft too and those came out last year.

#18 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:40 PM

Resident worlds biggest AC fan here:

This is a really cool set and meant to get newbies into the series who have never played it. It's unfortunate WAY too many people put the series off because of the first game when to me it doesn't even count, the series started at AC2.

I wonder why the PS3 exclusivity though.

#19 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:44 PM

This is a really cool set and meant to get newbies into the series who have never played it. It's unfortunate WAY too many people put the series off because of the first game when to me it doesn't even count, the series started at AC2.

I wonder why the PS3 exclusivity though.

A lot of people like myself have tried to educate people on the difference between 1 and 2. Every one of these AC threads where people ask, I talk about how I hated the first and loved the second and every subsequent AC. The first was so fucking boring. Somehow they sped up the parkour and the game became really fun.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#20 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

Yeah, except for 1/4 of Revelations had to do with the conclusion of events from the first game.

The first game was great and groundbreaking.

#21 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

meh, unless it's less then $30 not worthing

#22 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

I downloaded AC1 from the Revelations disc, so I might sell off my other copies in anticipation for this one. Trying to save game space in my tiny ass apartment.

#23 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

this collection hit a bit late for me I wish it would dropped earlier this year, I got all AC games during the summer. I bought ACII and Brotherhood from the PSN summer sale and I also picked up AC Revelations which also came with AC1 on disc.

AnQAzfm.png

#24 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Kind of bummed that only AC 2 includes the DLC.

16Z462z.jpg

#25 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I downloaded AC1 from the Revelations disc, so I might sell off my other copies in anticipation for this one. Trying to save game space in my tiny ass apartment.

Umm... Don't you still need the disk to play it? AC1 installs from the Revelations disk but it still needs the disk to run, I believe.

#26 yokofox33

yokofox33

House Stark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Umm... Don't you still need the disk to play it? AC1 installs from the Revelations disk but it still needs the disk to run, I believe.

Ah, was unaware of that. I'll just keep the discs then. Thanks.

#27 argyle

argyle

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

No, you don't. I traded in my AC:R and the installed AC1 still runs fine. Not that I have any desire to actually play the first game again. ;)
Posted Image

#28 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:01 PM

No, you don't. I traded in my AC:R and the installed AC1 still runs fine. Not that I have any desire to actually play the first game again. ;)

I'm forced to insert the disc to play AC1. I'd trade in my ok discs to pick this up I it included the Brotherhood and Revelations DLC.

#29 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

AKA the good AC games
Posted Image

#30 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:17 PM

Shouldn't this include Soul Calibur V? ;)

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png