seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

GetGames has a new GetLoaded deal. This time around there are three options:

1. You can get both of the following two games for $30:

• Sleeping Dogs
  • Hitman: Absolution

Although it's not explicitly stated, I'm assuming both of these are Steam codes since they are Steamworks games.

2. You can pick any two of the following games for $10:

• Quantum Conundrum (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Dungeon Siege III (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Just Cause 2 (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Order of War (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld (DRM: Non Steam Keycode)
  • Battlestations: Pacific (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Hitman Blood Money (DRM: Steam Keycode)

3. You can get all the above games for $45.

This deal will be available for 72 hours.

Edited by seamoss, 22 February 2013 - 10:15 PM.

#2 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

grabbing batman and stronghold. this is an awesome awesome deal

#3 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

This is a pretty sweet deal. If I had another game to pair with Binary Domain I would check it out.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

Great deal, to bad I have all the games I'd want out of those. Binary Domain is worth grabbing if you go in on this deal.

#5 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

If you can pick up Batman AC:GOTY and any one of the other games it's a good deal.

76561197971332172.png

#6 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Pardon my ignorance but am I right to assume that the Keycode activation on Barman AC is for GFWL and not for Steamworks?

#7 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Pardon my ignorance but am I right to assume that the Keycode activation on Barman AC is for GFWL and not for Steamworks?

Correct. Not Steam.

76561197971332172.png

#8 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Correct. Not Steam.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunate, but I can wait and not be a digital hoarder for a day.

#9 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Thinking stronghold and Civ. Kind of want Men of War, but don't want to get buried in RTS games

#10 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

God damn, BD and Civ V for $15 sounds outstanding, but I told myself I'd wait for the Super Ultimate Gold version of Civ.
Posted Image

#11 Seraphym

Seraphym

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

I told myself I'd wait for the Super Ultimate Gold version of Civ.

You're a very patient CAG :)

#12 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:17 PM

Fantastic deal if you don't own many of those yet.

#13 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

I'm thinking Binary Domain but not too sure if I really want Stronghold 3. Heard some pretty meh things about it. I already own the rest except MoW and I don't care for that franchise.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#14 lousysmarch

lousysmarch

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

Never mind.

Edited by lousysmarch, 29 September 2012 - 06:06 AM.

#15 realkilla789

realkilla789

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Very nice deal. Played through batman already, but I wouldn't mind playing it again. But Civ V is what I was really looking for.

#16 Kronodar

Kronodar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

I purchased Batman and Binary Domain.

This may help someone if they receive the "input string not in a correct format" error at the end of the install. This is due to what appears to be a faulty install package from the download.

I found the error mentioned on a thread on Gamersgate which helped me successfully install the GetGames download.

http://www.gamersgat...or?issue=239191

Scroll down to the bottom of that thread and find the post from Alcifer for a clear explanation. Basically the install path can't contain spaces. So for my Win 7 64 bit system, I found the installation folder at

C:\ProgramData\GetGames\Batman Arkham City Game of the Year edition

I copied this to c:\ root and renamed it to batman
c:\batman

Ran setup.exe from this directory and I was able to install and start the game without errors.

#17 mestrocker

mestrocker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:56 AM

This site is confirmed to work though right?

#18 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

This site is confirmed to work though right?

Yeah, they're fine.

I ended up convincing myself to get Stronghold 3 with Binary Domain. Most impressions I've seen seem to think its a mediocre game. It looks like its right up my alley though. I love building and castles and the middle ages so hopefully I have some fun with it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#19 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

You're a very patient CAG :)

I was just really put off when they released an expansion AFTER a GOTY version.
Posted Image

#20 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

I was trying to hold off on buying any more games until Steam's BF sale, but $15 for BD and Batman AC: GOTY is just too good to pass up.l

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#21 daren

daren

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

I purchased Batman and Binary Domain.

This may help someone if they receive the "input string not in a correct format" error at the end of the install. This is due to what appears to be a faulty install package from the download.

I found the error mentioned on a thread on Gamersgate which helped me successfully install the GetGames download.

http://www.gamersgat...or?issue=239191

Scroll down to the bottom of that thread and find the post from Alcifer for a clear explanation. Basically the install path can't contain spaces. So for my Win 7 64 bit system, I found the installation folder at

C:\ProgramData\GetGames\Batman Arkham City Game of the Year edition

I copied this to c:\ root and renamed it to batman
c:\batman

Ran setup.exe from this directory and I was able to install and start the game without errors.

I kept getting error and was about to contact them. Thanks for posting this.

#22 IFlyRC80

IFlyRC80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

I bought Batman AC and Stronghold 3 because I already had all of the others except Men of War. If anybody want's the Stronghold 3 code for $5 via PayPal PM me. It doesn't look like anything I want to add to my already huge backlog.

EDIT: Sold

Edited by sdcranford, 29 September 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#23 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Man if BAC was for steam I'd be all over this. But now I need to think. I know it'll be on sale during the next steam sale, but for $7.50?

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#24 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Man if BAC was for steam I'd be all over this. But now I need to think. I know it'll be on sale during the next steam sale, but for $7.50?

Same boat...goddammit. Space Marine, Civ5, and that game Binary Domain all look pretty intriguing as well (don't have a single game in the offer).

Would Binary Domain/Civ5 be a good bundle? Not familiar with either but I've heard good things. But the reviews on BD look pretty iffy. BD+BAC would be it if BAC was Steam.

How do you know?

& I've never had experience with Steam's BF sales.

Edited by MC Kage, 29 September 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#25 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

Same boat...goddammit. Space Marine, Civ5, and that game Binary Domain all look pretty intriguing as well (don't have a single game in the offer).

Would Binary Domain/Civ5 be a good bundle? Not familiar with either but I've heard good things. But the reviews on BD look pretty iffy. BD+BAC would be it if BAC was Steam.

How do you know?

& I've never had experience with Steam's BF sales.

I've heard good things about BD and Civ 5 is a good turn based strat. I've heard peopel call Civ 4 better but Civ 5 is easy to get into and learn. The game holds you hand but not overly so.

Plus in civ 5 units can no longer stack upon each other... at least not millitary on military or worker on worker.
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#26 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:23 AM

I've heard good things about BD and Civ 5 is a good turn based strat. I've heard peopel call Civ 4 better but Civ 5 is easy to get into and learn. The game holds you hand but not overly so.

Plus in civ 5 units can no longer stack upon each other... at least not millitary on military or worker on worker.

Ok cool, good to know the learning curve isn't too great in Civ5, I'm not a huge turn-based strat fan as I am RTS.

Still on the fence

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#27 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

Ok cool, good to know the learning curve isn't too great in Civ5, I'm not a huge turn-based strat fan as I am RTS.

Still on the fence

If you're on the fence because of Binary Domain I would say go for it. I played it on the PS3 and really enjoyed it. It's not groundbreaking in any way, but IMO it's a very good third person shooter with decent story.

Definitely worth $7.50.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#28 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

I'll buy Binary Domain from someone if you only want one game from the bundle.

#29 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:33 AM

If you're on the fence because of Binary Domain I would say go for it. I played it on the PS3 and really enjoyed it. It's not groundbreaking in any way, but IMO it's a very good third person shooter with decent story.

Definitely worth $7.50.

Appreciate the fb, I'm not so much worried about getting BD in the pack, since its Steam and it seems pretty good like you said, I just don't know if B:AC, at least for GFWL is worth it. It'd just really rather have it on Steam :cry: & V4oLDbOY said that it'll be in the next Steam sale.

KaOTiK - my bad man, I didn't mean to sound like I don't want BD lol, more so what the other game to pair with would be.

Posted Image

#30 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

MC Kage, na it wasn't directed at you but anyone that was in the situation where they just wanted one game really that wasn't BD lol