Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

This is a one week sale, hopefully there will be more deals to come:

http://www.frys.com/..._P8 date:092812

#2 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

Something tells me this will be a standard price come Black Friday, but they'll be throwing a game and/or memory card in too ...

Spidey sense says hold strong and wait ... we're only 2 months away

#3 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

Project Diva F: 4.5/5
Of course if you buy the game, your name will probably be automatically added to a government sex registry, but still.

Guess my name is on there then. But totally worth it for my lovely 初音.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4 r3zzy

r3zzy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

just PMed at Best Buy. Thanx OP
Posted Image

#5 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

I just started Gravity Rush, and it's amazing. Beautiful game.

Also beat Golden Abyss the other day, and thought it was really good. Much better than Uncharted 3 even.

That Walmart deal was awesome.

#6 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

This is right at my buy price, but I can't pull the trigger. A Black Friday Vita with game for $199 deal would be enticing though.

#7 Carbonite

Carbonite

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

According to IGN there won't be a full on price cut this year.
http://www.ign.com/a...uch-if-but-when

“We always aim to establish price cuts,” he said. “So the question is not so much if, but when. We won’t have an across the board price down this Christmas. But what you will see us doing is work very hard with our retail partners to add value to the product to make it more compelling.”

Someone mentioned black Friday and I am sure there will be deals then too, who knows, but no lower MSRP this year it seems.

#8 leehom

leehom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

Can't wait for Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Roughly two more weeks. :)

#9 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:09 AM

Can't wait for Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

Roughly two more weeks. :)

Oh Snap I thought that didn't come out until the end of the year. My preorder will be here before I know it.

#10 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Fry's has the most ridiculous online to store policy of 3 days. I go there this morning to pick up my Vita that I ordered 4 days ago and it is gone. So fucking mad right now. Who else only gives 3 days to pick up your stuff?

#11 CaptainZombie

CaptainZombie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Fry's has the most ridiculous online to store policy of 3 days. I go there this morning to pick up my Vita that I ordered 4 days ago and it is gone. So fucking mad right now. Who else only gives 3 days to pick up your stuff?

I think bby does the same it's just a few days.

#12 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

I think bby does the same it's just a few days.

I know Best Buy gives you at least a week (I think it is 8 days) and Walmart gives you a week too.

#13 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

I know Best Buy gives you at least a week (I think it is 8 days) and Walmart gives you a week too.

Yep.

#14 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

I have both a Vita and a 3DS XL; I enjoy both. Apparently doing this is nearly impossible, judging by the replies in these threads.

#15 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

I have both a Vita and a 3DS XL; I enjoy both. Apparently doing this is nearly impossible, judging by the replies in these threads.

For me, it's just that most of these Vita complaints (the games one being the biggest one) can be pointed at the 3DS but they never are. It's just the Vita that has "no games."

I had a 3DS but I sold it because I knew I wouldn't have enough time for that, my PS3, my Vita, my PC games, and my DS backlog (which I haven't completed a single game of). Shit, I really don't have time for those four systems, but ah well.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#16 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I have both as well, and enjoy both. You're not alone! :)
Posted Image

#17 CrimsonPaw

CrimsonPaw

Professional Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

So far I'm just 2 weeks into owning it, but I REALLY like the device. I've played through MGS2 and half of MGS3, played Wipeout, MK, and Hot Shots and have yet to see the "inferior console port" argument - it's fucking Mortal Kombat when I leave the house!! Anyone who has been married for a while knows that there are more than a few times you find yourself in the car waiting for the wife to come out of a store ... this solves that boring waiting issue.

I also concur that this is the best handheld on the market. Both of my kids have a 3DS and I would rather pick up my Vita over those devices (though I do love me some old school 8 bit nintendo).

#18 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

I know I'm going to sound crazy for saying this, but I enjoy video games, not the name that is on the side of the device I'm playing it on. I'm a freak.

#19 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

Not sure if it was necessary to do stealth deletes but whatever

#20 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Not sure if it was necessary to do stealth deletes but whatever

Back on topic, $199 for the WiFi Vita is a great deal; if I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this deal.

#21 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:28 AM

The sale is over, but the Vtia is still selling at a reduced price of $230....