Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#1 jimijumper

jimijumper

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

Spoiler

Edited by jimijumper, 20 February 2013 - 12:35 AM.

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the new thread.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

Haven't found nothing good at target in a while, flipped some Michael Phelps game but that's it.

#4 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Don't post often in this thread, but I use it alot. Thanks to everyone who contributes.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5 Zen Rukasu

Zen Rukasu

Yo No Comprendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

Honestly, I need to go back to shopping Target Clearance. I got some good deals back in the day.

#6 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

Saw NHL 12 for both PS3 and XBOX for 27.98 today. Nothing else of note.

#7 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

Just picked up the Gears of War Triple pack for $4.54 at the Target by the U of M in Minnesota. They also had about 20 copies of Madden NFL 12(xbox 360)-$15.

#8 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:02 AM

I don't know what it is, but I just cannot get that new stock locator thing to work for shit. I've tried Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and even the shitty IE type browser on my old AOL software and NONE OF THEM work.:bomb:

Oh well. I guess maybe I'll have to do it the old fashioned way and go in and check via the scanners by punching in the DPCI.:bomb:

Either way, thanks for the new thread Jimi. I rarely find anything at a decent price at Target, but it's still nice to have this resource.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#9 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

Looking forward to the annual pre BF clearance influx, this has been a slow year. Thanks as always jimi.

#10 jimijumper

jimijumper

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Looking forward to the annual pre BF clearance influx, this has been a slow year. Thanks as always jimi.

Yes, I agree. I figure the clearance stuff will be picking up pretty quickly if the past is any indication....

#11 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

Not sure if this was mentioned in the prior thread, but today I saw an RCA Streaming Media Player -- basically, a generic Roku -- on clearance for 50% off, $29.98. 008-06-1520

#12 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Alright. I tried the item # or whatever that is after the Seagate HDD listed above and the stock locator thing FINALLY worked for me.

Unfortunately both of my local stores are out of stock of it and the third further off store was listing it as 'not sold at this store'. So I'm SOL on that deal.

EDIT: It shows limited stock at the one store I was only getting to up in NY state when I was going outta town for work driving to auctions with a car dealer.

For those in the area, it's the Elmira/Big Flats(NY) Target showing limited stock.

Posted Image

#13 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

Thanks for the thread maintenance, jimi! I really hope we some good stuff soon, though seeing SOMETHING game-related show up gives me hope for the future. :)

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#14 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

Hot new thread. May the clearance drops be fast and hard and with weird timing like dubstep.

#15 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

NBA Baller Beats is $18?!

#16 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

I am a baller

#17 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

Like all Target clearance, the price is YMMV.

Posted Image

#18 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

I couldn't find Baller Beats for $18. Still $60 at my Target. :(

#19 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

New thread! WOOP!:) Now, to see if Target will starts back with the deals....

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#20 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

Thanks very much for the new thread...greatly obliged...
Posted Image

#21 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:39 AM

Like all Target clearance, the price is YMMV.

seriously. i often wondered what the point of this series of threads was. bragging rights? if the clearances are unique to nearly every store, the hell is the point? my store has never, ever had the same clearances as reported, so what's the point of this thread?

#22 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

seriously. i often wondered what the point of this series of threads was. bragging rights? if the clearances are unique to nearly every store, the hell is the point? my store has never, ever had the same clearances as reported, so what's the point of this thread?

To report on potential prices I guess. I know I rarely(if ever) see the lowest prices on items even when the items reported here FINALLY go clearance at my closest stores.

Posted Image

#23 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for the new thread OP. This thread is ballin'

I am a baller

Posted Image

#24 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Target clearance has been weak this year. Like many other retailers Target has decreased stock available, which is bad for clearance. Last year I was picking up items listed in this thread on a weekly basis, now I'm lucky to find 50% of the stuff listed here.

As far as the reason for the thread, I would prefer to know about the opportunity for discounted items than not. It's listed in the OP that the deals are YMMV so I know going in that I may not find what others do.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#25 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

The clearance is YMMV, but reported items are generally universally clearanced, just at different prices. And on many occasions, I've seen things at the reported price from a number of people in a number of locations. So yeah, it works for me.

#26 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:30 AM

Picked up the last copy of Angry Birds Trilogy for 3DS for $14.99. It rang up as $29.99 but there was a clearance sticker on it so they had me bring it to guest service and adjusted it.

#27 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

It's dissapointing to see everyone getting Angry Birds. I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money, but buying this rip-off is a bad idea. I was hoping nobody would buy it, so that the idiot creators would get a reality check.

#28 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

It's dissapointing to see everyone getting Angry Birds. I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money, but buying this rip-off is a bad idea. I was hoping nobody would buy it, so that the idiot creators would get a reality check.

atleast he didnt spend $40 to buy the console version:roll:

#29 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

And on many occasions, I've seen things at the reported price from a number of people in a number of locations. So yeah, it works for me.

Had this thread not been available when I joined CAG, I doubt if I would've ever scoured end-caps thinking "Hmmm, there might be some Clearance Video Games around here somewhere..." So, like you, this thread has helped me greatly. I haven't always found the same titles and/or prices as have been reported but I've gotten serious leads re: CAGames that I, otherwise, would have never known about.
Posted Image

#30 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thanks for the new thread OP. This thread is ballin'

Posted Image

Too funny, lol. Thanks for the new thread though.