Photo
- - - - -

Killzone Trilogy coming soon 10/23/2012 39.99 (Killzone®(Remastered)& 2,3 with DLC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

link here-
http://www.gamestop....-trilogy/104688

Product Details:
Tackle the legendary might of the Helghast army in three blockbuster adventures Renowned for it's ground-breaking cinematic visuals, powerful storylines, and dynamic multiplayer modes, get ready for the ultimate world space warfare experience, each crammed with relentless action, danger and excitement.

Includes:
•Killzone® (Remastered in 720p HD)
•Killzone® 2
•Killzone® 3
Bonus Content
•Includes all Killzone® 2 and Killzone® 3 multiplayer map packs

#2 Nightclam

Nightclam

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

This is really cool. Can't wait. I have KZ3 multiplayer (which I really do enjoy) and now I'll be able to play the whole series.

#3 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:10 PM

I only played Killzone 2 and thought it was average. If I didn't really enjoy KZ2, is there much hope I would enjoy the other two?

The only reason I kind of what KZ3 is to try out the Sharpshooter, which I have never used.

#4 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Is there any news in improving the sensitivity in the original killzone, because I played it on the ps2 and it is one of the only time I had to stop playing an fps because of motion sickness?
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#5 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

I only played Killzone 2 and thought it was average. If I didn't really enjoy KZ2, is there much hope I would enjoy the other two?

The only reason I kind of what KZ3 is to try out the Sharpshooter, which I have never used.

I recently finished both Killzone 2 and 3 back to back. Killzone 2 was kind of monotonous and didn't really impress me that much, but Killzone 3 was pretty awesome, especially the graphics and variety of locations. Also, setting the controls to Alternate 2 with Hold Zoom (Call of Duty layout) made a huge difference in my enjoyment level.