5 replies to this topic

#1 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:26 AM

ALL GAMES ARE USED.

Free shipping when you buy 2 or more games:

Get free Lettermail shipping when you order 2 games or more (excluding the deal of the day).

http://gameaccess.ca/Game-Store.htm

MIB ALIEN CRISIS $9.99
LOTR:WIN $9.99

WII
Epic Mickey $9.99
Disney Universe $9.99

ps3
Silent Hill HD collection $19.99

Edited by dvdswapper, 17 October 2012 - 03:05 PM.

Deal Hunter

#2 FarmhouseMedia

FarmhouseMedia

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

MIB ALIEN CRISIS - Could very well be one of the worst games of 2012

Good price on Epic Mickey though.

Gameplays, reviews, and just havin' fun...
www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000

#3 Booyakz

Booyakz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:03 AM

So, I've never used this site before and, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I can't seem to find what shipping costs would be (though, I probably could find a second game if I really had to).

Furthermore, how Used is "Used"? They have a guarantee that the game will work, and that's great, but, I see nothing about cases, or booklets, anything of that sort of thing. Are they just going to send me a disc in a sleeve? =S

Thanks in advance!

#4 Wikkidkarma

Wikkidkarma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

So, I've never used this site before and, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I can't seem to find what shipping costs would be (though, I probably could find a second game if I really had to).

Furthermore, how Used is "Used"? They have a guarantee that the game will work, and that's great, but, I see nothing about cases, or booklets, anything of that sort of thing. Are they just going to send me a disc in a sleeve? =S

Thanks in advance!

I'm not entirely sure how much shipping costs are, but I think they're around 2-3$. It's been a while since i bought something from them. I know that when I have purchased (through the 'buy now' option on the rental) the cases have been in near perfect condition:

Also, LoTR is a great co op game.

#5 DJ Ghostmare

DJ Ghostmare

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

I don't rent from them anymore but I still make purchases. My opinion is that the discs do tend to be in very good condition, but that will always be a YMMV.
The cases on the other hand are always in excellent condition because other than vein taken on and off a shelf by employees, no one else has touched them. They are used games because the discs were rented only.
My favourite part: if there are codes that come with the game, like season passes or first-run bonuses (granted they haven't expired yet), they will still be intact and unused.

#6 dvdswapper

dvdswapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

New price drops

$9.72 ps3
http://gameaccess.ca...tPrice-1004.htm
Captain America
Sniper
Need for speed:the run
Gran Turismo