Photo
- - - - -

PSN Downloaded Game Install fails at 14% every time (error 80029564)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashtonreeves

ashtonreeves

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

currently I'm having this problem with Resident Evil 6. but after that i downloaded and installed ICO, Shadow of the Colossus and few other games without any problem. it's happening only with RE6.

anyone else had this problem with any games??

if so please let me know how to get around the error. I tried re-downloading but it doesn't help!

thanks for any help :bow:

#2 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:09 PM

Yup, I had that problem before. The data was corrupted just enough on the download that it won't install properly. I had the problem for a few days and it went away. I assume it was my ISP or connection at the time.

#3 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

If the controller sleeps during install it can corrupt the data as well. What I end up doing is deleting and redownloading but never letting it download in background. Having the controller charging is helpful at this point as it will keep the controller awake for the whole process.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#4 shinn

shinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:37 AM

this happened to me when i was a ps plus member and infamous 2 came out, 14 percent then error. they told me i didnt pay anything for it so i could eat a dick. but in your case they may refund you

#5 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

Same problem, happened 2 times.

What I did is DL & Install directly from the PSN Store.

Should work.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051