Def Jam Rapstar - $3.00 - Walmart In Store YMMV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

I picked up Def Jam Rapstar w/ USB mic (Logitech) for $3.00 at Walmart last night for Xbox 360. I didn't think about CAG till I got home and then wished I had picked up the remaining 4 or so copies. If anyone would like, I have no problem going back and buying up the rest of them for anyone here that wants them. I will add that the cardboard boxes all have some sort of damage. None of the boxes were mint. The game and mic inside of mine were flawless. I don't know what shipping would cost, I'm sure the mic will add a little bit of weight. Either way, I'm guessing the whole thing could be bought and shipped to you for around $10.00.
If this is anything you are interested in let me know, and I'll pick up the rest of them. I think there was around 4 left.

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!

#2 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

...where was this?

Also, this happened a while ago. That's a better price for the bundle, but I got the regular game. I believe you can use a Rock Band mic with it.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#3 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

lmfao I remember paying full price for this when it came out, thought it was cool and im really into rap/hip-hop

sold a week later for like $40

worst gaming decision ever. This was pre-cag

#4 ShirtSizeXXXLXT

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

Fluffernutter 4LIFE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

...where was this?

Also, this happened a while ago. That's a better price for the bundle, but I got the regular game. I believe you can use a Rock Band mic with it.

This is at the Geneseo NY Walmart.

Edited by ShirtSizeXXXLXT, 08 October 2012 - 12:10 PM.

ShirtSizeXXXLXT.jpg

If you have a Gameboy Micro for sale, I would like to buy it from you!