Photo
- - - - -

iPhone 5 soon to be worth a bazillion dollars

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

A new 16gb iPhone 5 is already selling for about $300 more than MSRP due to supply and demand issues. Now there is a strike. If that lasts a while....that's where the bazillion dollars comes in...or at least a couple thousand.:bouncy:

http://money.cnn.com...?source=cnn_bin

#2 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

Yeah I ordered my iPhone 5 a week after it came out, I'll be happy if I get it before they announce the 6

#3 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

I preordered mine the day they announced them and still had to wait a extra week after release I would hate to see what the wait time is by now

#4 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I preordered mine the day they announced them and still had to wait a extra week after release I would hate to see what the wait time is by now

I got lucky and walked into my local Best Buy on Saturday, and they had one in.:)
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#5 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

It turns out that strike only lasted a weekend. I guess I'll take my head out of the clouds now.

#6 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Because iOS 6 is working so well on my iPhone 4, so much better than iOS 5 did, it's breathed new life into it and I'm going to hold out and wait for the 5s. I think it's better to be on the s train.

Crunchewy.png

#7 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

I got lucky and walked into my local Best Buy on Saturday, and they had one in.:)

Whaaaat? I did this same thing, knowing they had at least one in stock, and they refused to sell it to me, claiming they had to fulfill preorders first.

#8 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

I live in a small market but I'm pretty sure my local best buy have had these in stock the last two time I was in the store...

I did check eBay prices though and wow! However an iPhone is the last thing I would resell as the eBay Seller forums are flooded with threads from sellers who were ripped off selling previous models

#9 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Whaaaat? I did this same thing, knowing they had at least one in stock, and they refused to sell it to me, claiming they had to fulfill preorders first.

That's what I was told too, and was getting ready to just get the Galaxy Nexus, and then the salesperson said to wait, she would go check to see if they had any. They had one, and sold it to me. Kind of bizarre.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.