I have a free code for SF3: Third Strike Online for 360 mini contest

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#1 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:44 AM

I picked up the 25th Anniversary Collector's set even though I have every game in the set because I love Street Fighter(since I was 7 years old...20 years ago). It included codes for a ton of DLC that I didn't have, but also with codes for games I played the shit out of(10K or so matches on HD Remix).

So, I've tried selling the codes for HD Remix and SF3 - HD Remix sold, and I figure now I may as will give SF3 to a fellow fan.

Rules are simple - No BS Tweeting or Facebook nonsense, since I hate both and do not have accounts at either one. Just post here by Monday October 8th by 4:00pm PST and I'll choose someone at random to get the code. Post, for fun, why you love Street Fighter or your fondest memory.

Also, this is only open to CAGs who have been registered for more than 6 months. Hopefully, I will get 10 or so responses or I may try to extend the dealine.

Get to posting!

P.S. I have codes for the RE5 base game and Gold Edition content which I may give away at a later time if I can't sell it.

#2 mrx001

mrx001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:45 AM

Thanks for the giveaway.

#3 Chac

Chac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

I remember receiving Street Fighter II: Championship Edition(GENESIS) for Christmas when I was a kid. It still had the tag on it for $79.99.

#4 IKillFanboys

IKillFanboys

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Fight like a gentleman...

#5 Mottozero

Mottozero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

Crushing cars in SF2 best childhood memory.

#6 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

I remember my first memory of playing Street Fighter on the Playstation 1. It was so much fun!
:hot::hot::hot::ps3:PSN Trade List:ps3::hot::hot::hot: http://www.cheapassg...7&postcount=996

:hot::hot::hot::360:XBL Trade List:360::hot::hot::hot:http://www.cheapassg...3&postcount=962

#7 LegendaryEnigma

LegendaryEnigma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:29 AM

I love street fighter because of the salt

#8 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Thanks for the contest, Donnums! I would very much enjoy your Gold Edition content code for RE5 considering I bought the regular edition used and the code was already redeemed.

Fondest memory of SF was beating Super Street Fighter II on my SNES on very hard with my childhood friends. I'd have a sleepover every weekend, and my friends and I would all stay up until 5 in the morning playing games. We could beat Sagat easily, but Bison and his aerial prowess always ruined our chances; then one night, we managed to get in some lucky shots and beat him! This was back before achievement games, but I'll be damned if we didn't deserve one for that. ;)
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#9 silverrat23

silverrat23

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Gotta love the Hadoukens!

#10 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

My fondest Street Fighter memory was going over to my cousins house and playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PS1.Thanks for the giveaway.

#11 hexa

hexa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

I remember feverishly dumping my quarters into the original Street Fighter. I still have dreams with Sagat laughing at me...
Video game burnout looking to buy. Check my thread!

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=312649

#12 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

I remember playing 3rd strike on original Xbox on my bros acct NYAYA and I beat SANDY BAGS

#13 tinman_licks

tinman_licks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

Great contest!

#14 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Cool contest.

My first memory of street fighter was when I was a kid and first saw the arcade...I laid eyes on Blanka and for whatever reason, I came up with the name "Green Crude" as his name. So my brother and I decided we wanted to play some "live action" street fighter when we got back home. So we were jumping from bed to bed acting like we were fighters from Street Fighter...and who was I...none other than GREEN CRUDE! LOL I've loved Street Fighter ever since.

#15 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

I'm in. Wish the Alpha series had a new entry or HD rerelease.

#16 SchoolGirl13

SchoolGirl13

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Count me in. Thanks for the contest, OP.

#17 GamjawanG

GamjawanG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

Thanks for the contest...I remember spending all of my allowance money going to 7-Eleven to play Street Fighter II, and pulling off Guile Handcuffs for the first time...

#18 DaKidRob

DaKidRob

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

Because this intro was the intro to my childhood gaming http://m.youtube.com...h?v=DW3mU4at5mM

#19 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

thank you for the contest

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#20 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Definitely in for one. Thanks for the contest too. I'm not good at fighting games, but always have fun against friends. I lose a lot though.

#21 Trucidar

Trucidar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

TBH I would give this to a friend who would go ballistic over it. I already got him a street fighter shirt for his Bday and some other friends got him some figurines and Monopoly Street Fighter. He is nuts for all things street fighter and I know he doesn't have this one.

#22 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

Thank you.

#23 thane_of_the_shadow

thane_of_the_shadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

haha I remember playing Street Fighter II with a friend when it first came out and spamming Blanka's electric eel attack thing because it was the only special move I could pull off. And he kept falling for it.... oh to be young again.

#24 ratzombie

ratzombie

aka yunkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

I would like the code, I never played a whole lot of SF3: Third Strike when it came out but I'd like to.

Thanks for the contest.

#25 SHINOBI_3

SHINOBI_3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

the earliest memory i had was over 13 years ago, street fighter 2 was on free play mode, and since i didnt know how to do any moves as guile, so i kept pressing everything to do the sonic boom, and while trying it the whole match, a girl next to me had a pepsi in her hand while playin a racing game, and when she steered, it spilled it all over my white shirt. i got mad and almost cried. a few months later, i played and did my first hadouken with ken.

#26 InSight_2k

InSight_2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

I remember when i first played it on PS1. Good old times...

Anyways thanks for the opportunity :)

#27 Hsith

Hsith

Black Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

It was 1991 when I bought Street Fighter 2 for the SNES.
From that day I became a fan :)
Thanks for sharing OP.

#28 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

fondest memory was my first evo, evo 2007...was good times all round.

the biggest thing i remember from that evo was not an sf match but it was that crazy cyclops comeback by justin vs yipes

link

#29 faceinthecrowd

faceinthecrowd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

eh, why not throw my hat in the ring.

I remember being at the roller skating rink often when I was 11 or 12 (I have 2 older sisters and thats where they always wanted to go) and I'd get my skates, do 2 laps around the rink and then spend the next hour or two feeding quarters into the X-men arcade game until street fighter 2 came out and always drew a crowd since it was so competitive and I'm talking original SF2 with just the original 8... I owned most of the early SF games SF2 arcade edition and remember counting down til SUPER SF2 came out but I didn't keep up much more after alpha 1 on saturn... I've still been playing the Capcom vs' games but havent played much of SF4 even though I own it...

either way I wouldn't mind giving 3rd strike a try, I've heard those games are technical as hell. I've never played SF3 so getting it for free would be awesome.... thanks for giving me a shot.

#30 Antarael Dulacre

Antarael Dulacre

Royal Dhampire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Well I used to play SF on my SNES back then =) It's pure nostalgy =) So I got myself some other copies as well but still missing this one =)