Photo
- - - - -

Nexus 4, coming soon to a Play Store near you.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

So anyone who keeps up with smartphone news probably knows the Nexus 4 launch is right around the corner. Google is having an event on the 27th, and it's all but guaranteed to be the Nexus 4 unveil. There have been lots of pics leaked, and I like the look of the thing, it's the specs that underwhelm me. Supposedly it only has 8gb of storage, though I suspect there may be a 16gb version sold too, like the Nexus 7. The battery also seems a little lackluster, but I'll have to see what users say about the battery life. Beyond that I doubt this will launch on Verizon, so that leaves me out. Anybody else looking forward to the reveal?

http://www.androidce...ss-render-leaks
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#2 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

I like the idea of 4 different people making a Nexus phone.....initial specs on the LG version are lackluster.

#3 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

I don't know that, that's true at this point, it hasn't been confirmed that there will be any other Nexus but this Nexus phone. I really hope there is, just because I'm not digging LG's attempt, but we'll have to see I guess.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#4 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Looks like the NEXUS 4 is coming November 3rd for $299.

Not bad, but I'm not blown away by the hardware.

#5 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

Sigh, pissed that Gogole is taking the Apple approach to charging outrageous amounts for extra storage.

#6 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Keep Calm Chive On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:06 PM

The Nexus 4 is a GED, GED = http://about.me/googleexperiencedevice

Check my YouTube channel for exotic cars: https://www.youtube.com/user/DKGarage