Amazing spiderman blu ray deals

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 spug21

spug21

professor cheap cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Anybody know where the best price is at or any cool exclusives?

till all are one

#2 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I got a $4 coupon for the movie from a jar of skippy natural peanut butter (honey is da bomb yo)

#3 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Target has an exclusive bonus disc with the 2D package ($25) and Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook for the 3D Package ($28).

#4 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Hmm, looks like I will be buying two copies and selling a lot of discs. Plus I can get rid of that ugly OG Spiderman cover.

#5 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Walmart also has a bonus disc that comes in a spiderman mask case. The bonus discs looks to be a DVD and has a featurette about The Lizard. If you pre-order in store you get a Vudu copy that is available to watch now after entering a code.

#6 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

Steelbook is only for bby pre-order? Do they take pre-order in store?

#7 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Steelbook is only for bby pre-order? Do they take pre-order in store?

I don't believe it is only for pre-order, you should be able to pick it up on release day. I'm guessing they'll go quickly though. You can pre-order on the site though with free expedited shipping.

#8 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

Walmart also has a bonus disc that comes in a spiderman mask case. The bonus discs looks to be a DVD and has a featurette about The Lizard. If you pre-order in store you get a Vudu copy that is available to watch now after entering a code.

Finally!!!! I got into collecting all those mask cases, then they speed doing them.

With that, I'll be picking up Walmart and best buy version. If anyone wants to work something out and buy my Walmart version with everything but the mask lemme know. I'll be fair with pricing

#9 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

I got a $4 coupon for the movie from a jar of skippy natural peanut butter (honey is da bomb yo)

Interesting...I gotta check that out and use it on the Best Buy Steelbook.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#10 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

The steelbook is not associated with a pre-order (like Ghost Rider or the recent Disney movies) - the movie will be for sale in limited quanities in a steelbook (like Underworld: Awakening, Safe House, Fast & Furious, etc).

#11 sjc1279

sjc1279

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

The steelbook is not associated with a pre-order (like Ghost Rider or the recent Disney movies) - the movie will be for sale in limited quanities in a steelbook (like Underworld: Awakening, Safe House, Fast & Furious, etc).

on the best buy website store pickup option is showing coming soon.. Do you think we can pre-order and able to use store pick up before Nov 9th? I really want to get this steel book.

#12 babramson101

babramson101

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Not sure which to decide Target or Walmart exclusive bonus disc. The add case with the walmart edition sounds tempting but the material on the bonus discs seems to be more interesting on the Target one...decisions, decisions.

#13 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

on the best buy website store pickup option is showing coming soon.. Do you think we can pre-order and able to use store pick up before Nov 9th? I really want to get this steel book.

The movie (with or without the steelbook) releases on 11/9. You can't pick up either before 11/9. You can't buy the steelbook separately.

#14 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

It did get an iTunes early release for $17.99. I'm tempted.

#15 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Amazon gets some cool exclusives!
Limited Edition Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD with Figurines
http://www.amazon.co...er-Man (Blu-ray

A bit p'dddddd that I missed the E.T. 1!!!!!!!!:bomb:
http://www.amazon.co...1-2&keywords=et

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#16 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Amazon gets some cool exclusives!
Limited Edition Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD with Figurines
http://www.amazon.co...er-Man (Blu-ray

A bit p'dddddd that I missed the E.T. 1!!!!!!!!:bomb:
http://www.amazon.co...1-2&keywords=et

The LE of Spidey with the figures is not Amazon Exclusive.

#17 strife01104

strife01104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

anyone else notice ToysRus ad says 14.99 for the dvd YET had the Blurauy/DVD combo shown on the pic???

#18 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

The LE of Spidey with the figures is not Amazon Exclusive.

Ah ok.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#19 lethargic

lethargic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

Is the 3D version cheaper than 28 anywhere? That's the lowest I've found so far.

#20 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

does the bestbuy steelbook include only the 3d version?

#21 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

Yes.

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#22 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

I think it's the same 3D package available elsewhere, only in a steelbook. That's 3D, 2D BR, BR Bonus, DVD, and UV Code.

#23 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

My Toysrus ad also has a picture of the 2d Blu-ray, dvd, uv combo for $14.99. You could go to Walmart and price match it.

I already bought the preorder digital early release with Blu-rayfrom Walmart for $24.96. I am supposed to get the Blu-ray package tomorrow instead of waiting until Friday.

#24 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

hmm, i got two different answers. Thanks anyway. Still not sure if the walmart mask dvd case is worth the extra money...

Edited by purplepanda, 06 November 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#25 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

hmm, i got two different answers. Thanks anyway. Still not sure if the walmart mask dvd case is worth the extra money...

Hopefully this clarifies your answer:

3D-BD-AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, BBY EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK (Blu-ray 3D)

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#26 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

yeah i saw that but just figured they might have left out other discs in the details. i think ill just get the 2d combo package from walmart, thanks.

#27 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

yeah i saw that but just figured they might have left out other discs in the details. i think ill just get the 2d combo package from walmart, thanks.

If you look in Best Buy's physical ad (page 19 of the weekly ad online), it says Exclusive 4-Disc 3D Steelbook. I guess that could be a misprint, but I sort of doubt it, as no other retailer is only selling the 3D disc by itself.

#28 purplepanda

purplepanda

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

If you look in Best Buy's physical ad (page 19 of the weekly ad online), it says Exclusive 4-Disc 3D Steelbook. I guess that could be a misprint, but I sort of doubt it, as no other retailer is only selling the 3D disc by itself.

That makes more sense, it seems strange for it to be 1 disc only. ill try to give them a call later, thanks for tip.

#29 KyleN

KyleN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

If you don't care about the Steelbook case, you can get the 3D version for ~$22 from GoHastings. They are currently having a 1-day sale for $10 off 30 new/used with code GOVOTE. I added 3D at $27.99 to cart along with a cheap used blu-ray of The International for $2.11 to bump it to $30.10. With the $.96 shipping for each item it comes to $22.02. If only Arthur Christmas 3D was the same price (but that's like $36 on their site)

#30 spug21

spug21

professor cheap cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Picked up the steelbook from best buy. I was very tempted by the set with the figures though.

till all are one