Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo (Splinter Cell: Blacklist, GTA V, South Park: The Stick of Truth)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4216 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3411 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 htz

htz

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:02 AM

*READ THE FAQ & THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION*

https://myrewardzone...900a76f8009c50a

Game pickup deadlines <--- You must pick up the game by the listed deadline to qualify for the $20 promotion.

Best Buy Pre-order Bonuses:
pIYmFgF.jpg
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Run and Gun Pack
Pre-order Bonuses Upper Echelon Pack which includes Upper Echelon Suit, Gold Sonar Goggles, and Dead Coast Hunter Co-Op Map. Plus, only at Best Buy get the Run and Gun Pack which includes a Vector .45 ACP & Tactical Gloves.

fo_gtavblimp.gif
Atomic Blimp Pre-Order Bonus
High above the streets of Los Santos floats the Atomic Blimp, hawking Los Santos' finest tire company, whose products are available in any LS Customs garage. Pre-order to gain the ability to pilot the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

Terms & Conditions:
To be eligible, you must be a Reward Zone program Gamers Club Unlocked member and meet minimum age requirements of purchased game at time of pickup or shipment. Visit MyRewardZone.com/gamersclub for list of eligible game titles, street dates, minimum age and other requirements. Street dates are subject to change by publisher. Offer valid at BestBuy.com and in Best Buy stores in 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding Puerto Rico). Game must be pre-ordered by street date and purchased as follows: (1) If you pre-order in store or online for In-Store Pickup, purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date; or (2) If you pre-order online for Ship to Home, your purchase will be processed and shipped on or about street date. Please provide Reward Zone member number at time of pre-order and pickup. Eligible Gamers Club Unlocked members will receive 1,000 Reward Zone points (worth $20 Reward Certificate) per qualified purchase. Limit one award per member per title. Points will post to your account approximately 30 days from time of pickup or shipment. Follow instructions on MyRewardZone.com to issue your Reward Certificate. Reward Zone membership and Reward Certificates are subject to Reward Zone program rules. Gamers Club Unlocked subscriptions ($14.99 per year) are available for purchase in Best Buy stores only. If you are not a Gamers Club Unlocked member at time of pre-order, you must join in store prior to game pickup or shipment. If you join on day of in-store pickup, enrollment must be on the same transaction as game pickup and member number must be provided to be eligible. If you join after game pickup or shipment, you will not be eligible to receive an award for that title. No dealers. No rainchecks.

Best Buy and Price Matching

• At the time of purchase, we will match the current pre-tax price for new, identical, immediately available products from a local retail competitor's store and these designated major online retailers:
  • Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, Frys.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com and Walmart.com.
  • We will match prices between our stores and BestBuy.com.
  • We will also match prices post purchase if we lower our price within 15 days of your purchase.
  • The Guarantee is limited to one price match per identical item, per guest and does not apply to: Contract mobile phone devices and plans, the online prices of retailers not listed, the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace vendors) on designated major online retailers websites, post purchase price match requests to competitor's prices, Best Buy for Business, offers that include financing, gift card offers, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, competitor's service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, our and our competitor's Deal of the Day, daily deals, special hour sale event items and credit card offers, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

GTA V for me!

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Wow, Best Buy isn't messing around. Hopefully this gets some competition going.

#4 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

GTA V for me!

likewise

#5 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Wow, thought we'd have to wait until Summer/Holiday 2013 for the next promos. In for GTA V and possibly more.

#6 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

In for The Last of Us and Dead Space 3. I have God of War Ascension, MGS Revegenance, and BioShock Infinite pre-ordered and paid off with amazon credit, but if I didn't I would get them from Best Buy.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#7 htz

htz

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:09 AM

Wow, thought we'd have to wait until Summer/Holiday 2013 for the next promos. In for GTA V and possibly more.

We have known about this for a few days already but I was waiting for someone at corporate to confirm its true. More info will come later since they want to focus on marketing the current 2012 promo.

#8 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:11 AM

Sign me up for Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us.

#9 SleepDebt

SleepDebt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Last of Us for me. I'm preordering GTAV for the pc.

#10 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

GTA V and Gear of War Judgement for me

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#11 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:17 AM

Ehh. Already have most w/ the $48 deal at Newegg which I see as a better deal. Have MGS for $45 @ Newegg and I'm getting the GOW CE from Amazon. Might get GTA 5 though.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#12 247

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

can't wait for gta v.

#13 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Awesome! I was planning on using my last two RZ coupons from this current deal (from COD and Far Cry) to get Splinter Cell Blacklist anyway...now this new deal just makes me even happier.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#14 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Is this confirm? If yes, in for at least 6. With the 60 day price match window and the fact that I got still got BB credit.

#15 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Well I'm getting a lot of games at Best Buy next year lol

659629.png?68329996

#16 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

In for Gears of War, GTA:V, and Metal Gear.
Posted Image

#17 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

#18 HakurenKyo06

HakurenKyo06

Duane Follower.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Getting everyone of those except South Park.

#19 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

In for Splinter Cell for sure. Most likely would get Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3 and MGS. Have very little interest on GTAV honestly, been hating open world crime games the last years or so.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#20 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Bioshock, Last of Us, GTA V....also, Dead Island Riptide is on their website. I think I want that also.

#21 Sharkey1337

Sharkey1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

Hell yeah! Dead Space 3 and GTA5 right off the bat, might have to pick up South Park on release with the $20 being thrown in. Might have to get Metal Gear Rising and Tomb Raider as well. LOVING BEST BUY!

#22 htz

htz

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

Bioshock, Last of Us, GTA V....also, Dead Island Riptide is on their website. I think I want that also.

Yeah I missed dead island riptide earlier, thanks. I can't edit the poll though. :-(

Also if you pre-order GTA V right now in-store, you will get a FREE Poster.

#23 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

I am totally in for Gears of War Judgement and Deadspace 3 (Prolly wait for collector's announcement however.)

#24 Pliskin

Pliskin

Iron helps us play!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

I'm planning on getting 8 games off that list but that most likely will change lol Damn I love Best Buy. Oh, and nice job on the OP htz. :D

#25 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

Ehh. Already have most w/ the $48 deal at Newegg which I see as a better deal. Have MGS for $45 @ Newegg and I'm getting the GOW CE from Amazon. Might get GTA 5 though.

I would like to see your math on that. I can guarantee it is not a better deal...especially the more games you buy.

#26 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

This amazes me....

Hmm would I rather have a game for $48 flat

OR

Would I rather pay $60, effectively get a $20 GC. Then have 30 days to PM it to any other B&M store around in which most games AT least hit $50 and many hit $40.

So basically choosing

A) the game for $48

B) the game for $50 max and a $20 GC

How in the world is A better?

Just thought of 1 way it could be better. If you live in boonesville with no store within 25 miles of you then you are right, newegg could be better if you aren't going to purchase anything from BBY again.

#27 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

This amazes me....

Hmm would I rather have a game for $48 flat

OR

Would I rather pay $60, effectively get a $20 GC. Then have 30 days to PM it to any other B&M store around in which most games AT least hit $50 and many hit $40.

So basically choosing

A) the game for $48

B) the game for $50 max and a $20 GC

How in the world is A better?

Just thought of 1 way it could be better. If you live in boonesville with no store within 25 miles of you then you are right, newegg could be better if you aren't going to purchase anything from BBY again.

The problem is not all games hit $50. IE NBA 2K13.

#28 Pliskin

Pliskin

Iron helps us play!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

You gotta factor in tax as well for some. Newegg is tax free for a lot of peeps.

#29 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

The problem is not all games hit $50. IE NBA 2K13.

Even so it is not a better deal. Now that it takes 2 weeks to get your Cert you can use them on games. Here is an example buying 6 games with no price match.

Game 1 $60 + tax (for me (5%) that makes them $63). $20 Cert
Game 2 $40 + tax ($42) + $20 Cert
Game 3 $40 + tax ($42) + $20 Cert
Game 4 $63 + tax ($63) + $20 Cert
Game 5 $63 + tax ($63) + $20 Cert
Game 6 $5 + tax ($5.25) + $25 in certs left

=$278 + $25 Cert

Vs

6 games x $48 = 288

Now every game you get to PM makes it even cheaper. ACIII already gets a $10 PM this week. It is not blowing it out of the water but it is a better deal and can only get better. The NewEgg deal is set in stone.

#30 panda911

panda911

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Good on BBY for continuing their incredible promo. And this is only for the first 5 months of games. Potentially another set of games can be done for the fall, including the next gen games :drool: